Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IAG Performance, along with our friends from RallyArmor, Element Tuning, Racecomp Engineering, Andrewtech Automotive, GT Spec, Kartboy, & Heritage Imports would like to invite you to the IAG Performance Open House 2008!!!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

10:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Featuring sales on THOUSANDS of items in stock, raffles/giveaways, food, beverages, & more!!!

Appearances by our fleet of shop cars (Project Wide-5, 1995 RHD JDM STi, 06 Shop STi & 08 Shop STi), Phil Gabrow’s Element Tuning Time Attack Car, Andrewtech Automotive’s 600+whp Club, and MANY more!

Win a right-hand test-drive in our 1995 JDM STi!

Much more to come... We will post up more information as it becomes available!!!

Please post up if you plan on attending! We are looking forward to this opportunity to show our gratitude both our customers, as well as other shops and manufacturers who have been such an important part of our success!

Click Here for directions & contact information for IAG Performance!

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
I posted in the NASIOC thread about maybe coming, if my wife and I leave Ocean City early enough. It's a heck of a detour too, so we'll see. But it'd be fun to go!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i saw if you can swing it you should def come alot of work is being put into it ill be there for shure its going to be a blast

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
I might actually make this, if my cage is finished by then.

·
Registered
94LSwagonswap OL WRX and
2,411 Posts
cage???

This sounds like a good time. Maybe we will head down with our fleet of swapped shop cars ;)

_billy

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
cage???

This sounds like a good time. Maybe we will head down with our fleet of swapped shop cars ;)

_billy

I got a few things up my sleeve....:eek:

·
Registered
94LSwagonswap OL WRX and
2,411 Posts
Ryan - you guys wanna roll down together?

_billy

·
Premium Member
9,806 Posts
Man I really hope we can make it, I think this would be fun. Just too bad we're on the way home from O.C. that day.

·
Premium Member
9,806 Posts
So you mother flockers are showing up, eh? :p

I got directions from Ocean City, so I'm planning on coming... we shall see. Everyone keep yer eyes peeled for a white '01 Outback LL Bean wagon with a green "L7" front badge and MAIC stickers. That'll be us. :D

·
Premium Member
'98 RSTI, '14 XV Hybrid
2,955 Posts
Does anyone know if the GC8's are gona park together and so on?

·
Registered
2004 STi PSM
215 Posts
Well hopefully I'll be there and hopefully I'll be join'n the GC8 club soon:naughty:

:eek:rly:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts