Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Impreza 2.5rs
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have clear corners on now, but they look more white than if they were smooth clear glass(plastic) that would mate up to the headlamps better.
anybody else think the clears dont match up too well.

P.S. they are better than the yellow ones though:)

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Yours are too white looking? Mine aren't white enough. Do you think you could possibly get a picture for me?

·
Registered
Impreza 2.5rs
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See... they dont mesh well with the headlights. Better than the yellow. I also would like to get those silver bulbs that light up amber for the corners and blinkers.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
i think he's refering to the fact that the corners are a complex lense, and the headlights are a pure reflector and the plastic is a solid unrefractive piece of plastic

and i've never seen them

·
Registered
26 Posts
i totally know what u mean moogoob, ive been looking all over for clear corners that would match the stock headlights. ive never seen some on a subaru rs before tho. if anyone does know where to get some...let me know too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
them corners u got are still look good but u see how the headlight is clear, thats what im talking about clear glass or plastic, whatever it is. i guess they dont makke em clear like that. o wells

·
Registered
1999 2.5 RS Silver
333 Posts
i'm guessing those are the genuine STI ones (judging from the box), thats what I'm using. So my picture should give you a good idea. Got them from subaruparts.com for a bit cheaper than ISR.

·
Registered
Impreza 2.5rs
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow.... i knew this boards was slow moving... but this is recockulous :banana:

Nice find, and yes.. thats what i was looking for. Now I just wonder how these look on the car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts