Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I took this personality test at Web MD this morning and the cyber doctor strongly suggest I seek professional help. They feel I am either manic-depressive or suffer form bi-polar disorder. The voices in my head tell me they are all quacks but I thought maybe I should get a second opinion. What do you think I should do?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:
Okay so I took this personality test at Web MD this morning and the cyber doctor strongly suggest I seek professional help. They feel I am either manic-depressive or suffer form bi-polar disorder. The voices in my head tell me they are all quacks but I thought maybe I should get a second opinion. What do you think I should do?
Seek Help! but you know what Sparky (the voice inside my head)
says that you should be alright and pay no attention at what professionals say!!!

Hey BTW Sparky also says...Shut the Fuck up!:p

·
Registered
420 Posts
Tall J said:
Somehow Jason I think everything will be OK. The voices in my head tell me to burn things. Look at me I am fufufufuf fu fine!

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
If you are under 25 years of age it's called life. I was depressed for years! I finally tried to kill myself and got locked up in an institute for months. :( I finally realized that being locked up and treated like I was crazy sucked. Believe me, you may be sad, but here's the ONE thing that pulled me through:

Think of all the women you are going to fuck in your lifetime.

That's it - that's my secret to life.

Also, my depression coincided directly with the time when I stopped riding a bike to school every day, and started driving. All the sudden that huge source of daily exercise and endorphins was gone. And THAT is what I truly blame my depression on.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice James. Nothing like the desire to get laid to keep a man going but I really think I'm fine. I just took the test out of boredom and found the results humorous enough to post. Last month some magazine, I think it was Cosmopolitan, told me I was in a relationship with an abusive, overbearing man. On line tests are my new favorite thing to waste time on.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Think of all the women you are going to fuck in your lifetime
hey, that's what i do! hahaha!!!

jz

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
RS25.com said:
If you are under 25 years of age it's called life. I was depressed for years! I finally tried to kill myself and got locked up in an institute for months. :( I finally realized that being locked up and treated like I was crazy sucked. Believe me, you may be sad, but here's the ONE thing that pulled me through:

Think of all the women you are going to fuck in your lifetime.

That's it - that's my secret to life.

Also, my depression coincided directly with the time when I stopped riding a bike to school every day, and started driving. All the sudden that huge source of daily exercise and endorphins was gone. And THAT is what I truly blame my depression on.
wow this guy is like an oracle or something... everytime i need som eadvice.. i'm comin to you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts