Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, okay, I know this should in OT. But you can kiss my 2.5L ass! :lol: j/k

So there is this chick in my class and i finally got the guts to go talk to her. Surprisingly she was very easy to talk to. Things are getting better as days go by! :) I'll take it nice and slow and see how this is going to turn out!

Jz: no hot chick for you! I am taking them all!! HAHAHA! SUCKA!!! :lol:

Leo

·
Registered
'00 BRP RS Sedan, '04 FXT PSM
219 Posts
Good work Leo! I hope everything progresses smoothly. I actually just got engaged the week before last. We've been going out for six years so it's not really a surprise, but it sure makes the little lady MUCH happier. She's been frustrated because it seems, to her, that the relationship hasn't been progressing in the last year or so. She's got no excuses now though! Life is good!

-Brian

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congra Brian!! Damn! Six year is a LONG time! You go bro! Damn, I am itching for rallyx! :D

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
yea, get to know her. next thing you know, she's gonna bust out that she is married! :lol: i'm still in the hunt of finding someone to fall in love with. after the last fall, it fucking hurts, and it's been really hard for me to get back up. now, i'm just trying to num myself and let time put myself back together. congrats on finding a love, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! :lol: :roflmao:

hey brian, congrats too. need a photographer?

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn women! they are way too complicated! Went out with her again, but she was a little snappy today... :( still can't figure her out yet. She could be extreamly nice and sweet. But from time to time she could be snappy like today too. Well see how this go....

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
:lol: And you know what?! She is on her menstral cycle! :lol:
see leo, i told you before that i know women. just only 3 or so days.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man, we have so many good days and few bad days so far. lastnight we just had another bad one... some time I really don't know what to do with her. I guess that's woman for ya! :(

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
just bang the shit out of her and ditch her. :lol: i know that's all you want anyways. i'm just kidding man. that's the diffcult part all the time. you have to see if it balances out with good times and bad times. if you have more good times than bad times, then it's worth it.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah... we definitly have more good times than bad. i think i am getting a hang of her mood. :) She is just like me... always have to have the last word and always have to be right. :flame: And that kind of just screw up everything :lol:... She does not back down from no one or anything... I guess, i have to be the bigger man and step down if i want to avoid anymore conflicts. just not worth the time and effort to fight over something so little or stupid...

SHE IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!! And I can't stop thinking about her! :lol:

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn it james! I knew this would come up sooner or later... :D I'll post one when i get one... :)

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
damn it james! I knew this would come up sooner or later... :D I'll post one when i get one... :)
need a photographer to shoot it? i just need to know where and when. she won't even know that i took pics of her.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
RS25.com said:
Hahaha we have stalkers already! :lol:
stalker? naw, i'm just observing my subject before taking photos for them.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
man, don't really want to put my love life in the public... but i need to vent it somewhere... :D

i am glad that things are working out the way they are. we had another bad night two nights ago and i got the silent treatment. Damn i hate that so much. but lastnight was her bday and we ended up good. even nothing went as planned... :( i had a big plan for her bday, but because of the night before, i gave them all up. and at the last minute, things changed AGAIN! We went out and hungout until 2 in the morning (just now). :) Now I have to get up in 5 hours for work. But oh well.. We talked so much and think it was worth it. :)

Sorry, no pics... :D I just colored her hair for her recently, and she is looking even better! :lol: alright, gotta sleep now...

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
wait a minute, yesterday was her bday? you mean march 5th? if so, that's the same bday as me!

1 - 20 of 125 Posts