Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1999, Forester S/STI
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have literally 20 minutes to decide if I should pickup a jdm rear bumper. It comes with spats, aeroguards and lightweight beam for 4 bills. Either that or I'm going to go with just spats on usdm bumper. Let me know please! Should I Or should I not!?

·
yep. you heard me.
‘18 E63s AMG wagon & 10 Subarus
6,473 Posts
the only seller that has been able to ship large items (seats, bumpers, etc) from the UK, is no longer able (or willing) to. [at least for a reasonable price]. So scratch that from being possible in the near future

to the OP, yes that is a great price especially including spats and the beam

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Cpt. Pontiac
5,291 Posts
I never understood the "hassle" of shipping things overseas. I enjoy doing it. Mainly cause it pisses off the people at USPS office in my town.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nice. Did you order from that eBay link you posted earlier? If so how did you convince the seller to ship to the US?
Yep.

I just asked, and he replied with a price. I didn't purchase that one in the link though; I wanted a smooth one and he said he only had them in silver, green, red, and white - so I bought the silver one.

I PM'ed pretty much all of the sellers that had smooth bumpers listed. Here's what the ones that replied told me:

garagedku - £100 (155.915 USD)
r34vspecs - £145 (226.084 USD)
ingram-motors - Would ship if I could find them an international courier
arkleautoparts - Only ships small items overseas
qwikcarpartz - Will not ship

At the moment I recommend you guys send garagedku a message and see what they can do for you.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.