Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals. My lease has expired and I am purchasing my car. BUT! In order for me to purchase it I need to SMOG it.

The problem is my car is supercharged. I know it will pass the sniffer test; it's the "visual" inspection that it will fail.

Putting my car back to stock is almost impossible to do.

Does anyone know of someone who can "pass" my car so I can buy it????

Need some help here people!! :barf:

Please. :barf:

ARG

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Are you sure you need to smog it? Sometimes when you are going to the same name they don't make you smog it.

I know afew people that might be able to make what you need happen. I will make afew calls and see what I can do. When do you need to get this done??

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Today if possible......

I'm so stressed for time. :curse:

I'd like to get it smoged today if at all possible.

Let me know....

In fact, give me a call 909-821-5376

ARG

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha ha, very funny

I have a bumper sticker that reads, "You can have my supercharger when you can wrench it from my cold dead fingers"

Ha!

ARG

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rimmer.....

As far as I know, I have the only running Rimmer Autorotor Sidewinder kit that still works.

And it works well.....

Strange isn't it?

ARG

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
OH! Yes, now I recognize your name. Your engine is pictured in the Cobb SC thread on iclub! Very nice setup, btw!

Very impressive that you have a working Rimmer, too! ;)

Love your "SuperCharged" badge, too!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words. It took a lot of work and stupid amounts of money to get it that way.

I'm still in the process of modifying different parts of the kit, trying to improve power every way I can.

I guess that my next step is a 200 hp nitrous fogger kit and an ethanol injection kit. That should do it. :biggest:

My SMOG problem has been "taken care of" by a friend of a friend who knows my uncles brothers dad. :sunny:

Thanks everyone!!!

ARG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts