Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright I need a job, perferably one of those nice under the table jobs. Can't work too much, just need to make my car payments. can anyone help me out? I know how to use computers and have been working in a mechanics shop for about 2 years and love workin with cars. I need help, you guys gotta know something out there

thanks,
Mike

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
:biggest:

Ok all kidding aside I do hear they are lookig for people in the office. But if you do work their, maybe you can organize a BBQ:D
So isee you are still continuing with the BBQ issue!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would be happy to plan BBQs if they paid me good. I thought that kaminari was only hiring full tim, but thanks anyways.
does anyone else have any suggestions?
If not, then I think I'm gonna try and get a job at Just Tires or something

Mike

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, I knew this girl that was into the straight edge fad and she used the X's thing and I thought it looked cool, so I used 'em.

Mike

·
Registered
199 Posts
XazerpmiX said:
alright I need a blow job, perferably one of those nice under the table blow jobs. Can't bite too much, just need to make my balls pucker. can anyone help me out? I know how to use my muscles and have been getting blown in a mechanics shop for about 2 years and love workin with big breasted women. I need help, you guys gotta know someone out there

thanks,
Mike
:biggest:

Good luck on your Job search, it sucks being unemployeed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts