Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2Point5RS said:
:lol:

I didn't know who the hell morgan was.. and now that I do, it's funny.

<slow
You are still not absolved of your responsibility to become much, much more funny.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I do not even have the inhibition or enthusiasm to become funny by your meaningless standards. You are a worthless stoned hippy californian, who means nothing to me. Anything you say is disregarded without any hint of thought. Your worthless pitiful life should not be spared by the blood sucking spawns of satan. You are inutile.

That is all.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2Point5RS said:
I do not even have the inhibition or enthusiasm to become funny by your meaningless standards. You are a worthless stoned hippy californian, who means nothing to me. Anything you say is disregarded without any hint of thought. Your worthless pitiful life should not be spared by the blood sucking spawns of satan. You are inutile.

That is all.
Okay, I guess you don't like me no problem. You don’t have to play; I’m all right with that.
Now run along and get a game of Magic together, scab!

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Wow, I seem to be saying this a lot lately... YOU GUYS ARE FUCKIN' CRAZY!
2Point5RS, you didn't know who I was?!? I am going to cry!
haha, wow, I really feel special, you made a thread just for me! Wow!
What was that a map of anyways 2Point5RS? What did all the dots represent?
Besides, it's alright, that is a very accurate map. The reason California isn't on there is because of me. Really, I'm sorry guys. I just couldn't handle it all one day, and I popped... :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Zeorymer said:
Anyone up for a friendly competition of chinups?
Nope, I'll just talk smack. I don't think I could do two chinups in one day. Very nice photo shop action by the way.

·
Registered
744 Posts
:lol: It was a population map.

I didn't know your first name.. Everyone that's said anything about you has called you Zeor. :lol:

I can do 23 chin-ups.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Ahh, thanks for the compliments on the photochop. It was actually really easy. The second I saw that picture, the idea for it instantly hit me. (Goes to show my belligerence to California I guess :rolleyes: )
And pull-ups it is then, fine by me, I'll kill you at your own game! I dunno if you know what you are getting yourself into!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts