Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Weekly meets at Life/Diamond Plaza in Roland Heights very close to Speedzone!
There is a thread about this in I-club but most of the people I usually hang with are non W Ricer X(no offense Casey your a cool Dawg). So anyway here's what its all about. Have nothing to do on Sunday nights, come down we have Boba buy 1 get 1 free(boba are black balls), There is crepe, Intial D the arcade game, lots of games that kick ass! a pool hall, and lots of asian women running around who are looking to be an American citizen.

The normal crowd who is there every sunday night?
Me-Franco
Francis
Benson
Jason+Dayna
Mark-dirtiest impreza every
Hui- talks a lot of sheit on I-club
Matt-takes lots of photo's
Another WRX owner who is in charge of security
Some Dood in an Fuckus I mean focus.
Long is there every now and then.

Come down!!!!

(626) 839-8811
1370 Fullerton Rd # 103-106
Rowland Heights, CA

Franco

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
WTF!!! I guess I can grace you guys with my precense...The Frakkster is going to be in Full effect!!!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i wished i didn't have to work on sunday so i can drink sat. night and get a hang over on sunday. oh well.

jz

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frakk did not make it. We do these meets every sunday cause there is nothing to do on sunday nights. But the 14 year old asian girls were there some of them took turns sitting in my car. My girlfriend was ready to beat them down.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
It's all about the crepes and boba :drool:

Yous guys should roll out there on Sunday nights...show off yo mad skillZ on the ole Initial D and some junk.

W3RD.

-Milan

·
Registered
650 Posts
Quick WRX said:
I have never heard of crepes or boba.....what are they?
Come down on Sunday night and find out :happynow:

Crepes are like a huge, thin pancake and they make 'em into a cone and you can get different food inside it (like a dessert crepe w/ ice cream and fruit or a sandwich crepe w/ sandwich type stuff like a wrap).

Boba are little tapioca balls in a drink of your choice (and there are plenty of choices!)...good stuff and currently buy one drink get one free at Life Plaza.

Try something new this Sunday :cool:

-Milan

·
Registered
420 Posts
Oh...crepe's, I know what those are! I had a ton when I was in France. I am really interested in these Boba's that you speak of. I will try to come next time, its a long ass drive for me though.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Kew, man...make the drive up...it'll be worth it (I gah-ron-tee).

You can fly up the 57N :devil:

Word.

-Milan

·
Registered
219 Posts
franco forgot to mention (intentionally?) that i show up sometimes along with crowbar and our girlfriends, to represent whatever it is we represent. and you forgot to mention the pearl things..the mini boba balls. those are good too. the crepes are awesome. i like nutella crepes.

oh, there is usually a skyline there so if you haven't seen one, it's a cool place to check one out. it's also fun to check out the ricer of the week. last time i was there it was a CR-V with full BOMEX body kit and wing, unpainted of course. very entertaining. we all gathered around it and stared and poked at it.

it's the best meet ever because it's totally pointless but it's still fun somehow. i think it's a great idea. i can't wait until it gets so big that they make us leave. there are already up to 20 subarus some sunday nights!

·
Registered
420 Posts
eric m. said:
franco forgot to mention that i show up sometimes along with crowbar and our girlfriends, to represent whatever it is we represent.
All then more reason to go, I have meet Crowbar before...very cool guy. It sounds like fun, I have never seen a Skyline in real life. Yes, I can just fly up the 57N, its just getting there from Dana Point is the hassel. Anyways...Peace

·
Registered
219 Posts
yeah. crowbar and i live in newport beach (not together though). so it is a drive. farther from dana point, but driving is fun so it's worth it. maybe we can caravan up there together or something.

hopefully we will be done with crowbar's IC waterspray system so he can show it off for everyone.

·
Registered
650 Posts
eric m. said:
franco forgot to mention (intentionally?) that i show up sometimes along with crowbar and our girlfriends, to represent whatever it is we represent. and you forgot to mention the pearl things..the mini boba balls. those are good too. the crepes are awesome. i like nutella crepes.

oh, there is usually a skyline there so if you haven't seen one, it's a cool place to check one out. it's also fun to check out the ricer of the week. last time i was there it was a CR-V with full BOMEX body kit and wing, unpainted of course. very entertaining. we all gathered around it and stared and poked at it.

it's the best meet ever because it's totally pointless but it's still fun somehow. i think it's a great idea. i can't wait until it gets so big that they make us leave. there are already up to 20 subarus some sunday nights!
Mini boba rocks. And it is in fact true about the rice of the week...there was a beautiful cut-spring lowered black w/ plenty o' primer and blue lights everywhere Civic this time.

CROWB4R is kewl b/c he needs a wagon just to haul his sidechops around.

I don't think we'll get kicked anytime soon b/c there's an i-clubber in charge of security there :D

Word.

-Milan

·
Registered
420 Posts
eric m. said:
hopefully we will be done with crowbar's IC waterspray system so he can show it off for everyone.
I just finished mine the other day, if you got any questions......

·
Registered
219 Posts
Quick WRX said:

I just finished mine the other day, if you got any questions......
i kind of do, actually. did you use the STi "auto" and "manual" switches, or did you use your own switches. i'm just trying to figure out how the auto switch works. i've almost got it, but not quite. you can PM me if you want. thanks.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Eric,
When I originally posted this I was not aware you were on this board yet, so my bad. Eric and Crowbar have both been up to Life trying to figure out what Boba is and where it comes from.

And Fire Marshel Casey,
Remember where Speedzone is at? This Place is just down the street.

The meets there are fun no point, just fun. Last Sunday was a weird meet. Maybe it was because everyone was expecting to see Pico(I eat meat) get into a boxing match with Hui(SonicYellowWrx). There was a lot of heat!

The meet is pointless so we’re there just to have fun and do what ever. I usually leave around 10-11 other people stay till like 2 in the morning. So if you have nothing to do on Sundays, come down to Life.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts