Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
I appreciate your time on something so small. I’m looking for the interior; driver’s side, coupe, “A” pillar plastic cover. I hope to find one in dark gray but can paint if you have one in any other color. The previous owner cut up the original plastic “A” pillar to mount a gauge set. I think the part number is 94010FA010GA but is now discontinued. Thanks, Lar in Seattle.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I appreciate your time on something so small. I’m looking for the interior; driver’s side, coupe, “A” pillar plastic cover. I hope to find one in dark gray but can paint if you have one in any other color. The previous owner cut up the original plastic “A” pillar to mount a gauge set. I think the part number is 94010FA010GA but is now discontinued. Thanks, Lar in Seattle.
Not
Its no big deal. I'll sell whatever i can.. Yeah I believe I would have one. I'll send you a picture when I get it

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sedan door cards, that black on black steering wheel (does it have airbag and connections), and rs floor mats?
I probably wouldn't have door cards. Steering wheel does have airbag but I don't think its compatible with the connection on the gc8 model. Yeah I have floor mats. I'll send you a picture or pictures when I gather the things together

1 - 20 of 39 Posts