Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
Want a list? In no particular order:
1. Looks (obviously thats subjective, but generally the 98-01 RS are considered to be the best looking subarus)
2. Weight. A fully loaded GC/GM chassis weighs less than a stripped GD
3. Aftermarket parts. And I dont mean performance stuff. Brake pads, master cylinders, engine internals all much more available at your local jobber.
4. Ease of a swap. For another 6-7g's on top of the purchase price, you can put together an RSTi that'll poop all over an 08 STI
5. Modability in general. The newer the car, the more computers it has, and the more they're connected to each other. Screw with one thing in a new car, and it screws with everything.
6. Coupes. What else needs to be said?

I'm sure there's others... but thats just off the top of my head.
i have a gm6 coupe, its pretty rust free for being PA car but its still crusty and creaky compared to a GD. but yea i agree..the 93-01 imprezas are teh hottest for sure.

:lol: You probably live somewhere where cars rust.
yaw i do

Sometimes as in never?
ive seen wrx's go for 7-8g's where as ive seen rs's with sub 100K miles go for 10K+

Man I got offered 6,000 Cash for my 99 2.5rs it has 76k miles on it (all dented up,huge Key mark threw the paint on one side and alot of other misc lil problems) THey Azn dude didnt even drive it either and he was ready to hand over the cash. I was so about to take it but It was last semester before I bought my XT. If I got offered that much now id have a hard time not selling it.

Well i guess I was lucky then I got mine for 6k Canadian 1.5 months ago with 180,000km that would be 111k miles. I thought it was not too bad for what I got. But I guess that you need to wait for the right car at the rigth price.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.