Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
374 Posts
ebay AU is even more annoying. I bought a 99rs bumper for 50$ and the guy wouldn't ship it to the US even though the auction said ships worldwide THEN he left ME negative feedback....to say the least i hit him back with negative feedback....

· UNETHICAL BUYER
Ethical SELLER?? LMFA0
3,318 Posts
ebay AU is even more annoying. I bought a 99rs bumper for 50$ and the guy wouldn't ship it to the US even though the auction said ships worldwide THEN he left ME negative feedback....to say the least i hit him back with negative feedback....
That is totally fuggedup

· Registered
2000 2.5 RS
415 Posts
Bump. I was actually wondering if anybody's gotten seats shipped from the UK. How much does it run? It's literally the only place to find clean jdm seats and they're cheap too. Even if shipping was like 300 bucks it would be worth it. They're selling 22b seats!

· Registered
BRP ver5 RSTi, Beater Leggy
439 Posts
Man, I've tried to buy seats from the UK so many times. SO many clean ver 3-6 seats from there, but they always refuse to ship to the US. I'd be WILLING to pay the ridiculous shipping rates, but they still won't ship...

So sad.

· Zantrex-3 YES!
16,495 Posts
Bump. I was actually wondering if anybody's gotten seats shipped from the UK. How much does it run? It's literally the only place to find clean jdm seats and they're cheap too. Even if shipping was like 300 bucks it would be worth it. They're selling 22b seats!
I got the majority of my interior from the UK. Version IV STi type R front / rear seats and the rear cards.

I personally contacted the seller via phone to show him that I was not messing around (It may have helped that I'm actually from the UK) and we worked a deal out to have the interior shipped via DHL Air. Shipping charges ran around $400 and it took about a week and half for me to receive the package. Like you said, if you can find a good deal w/out shipping then the shipping charges are worth it. I think the interior was ~£200 so ~$400. The guy I bought the interior off was converting his car for rally use and had no need for the parts.

My word of advice is to act like the serious buyer you are. Talking to people over the phone will do wonders as opposed to via e-mail. Heck, even a fax is better than e-mail.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.