Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
'04 RS PBP w/ Black Tarmacs
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Mods not sure if this belongs here or other topics so move as necessary OK :)

OK I just saw the nicest GC coupe today. ALL STOCK!!!! Even the OE muffler!

Get this I'm helping a friend at an apartment complex right. All of a sudden I see this Suby pull into a spot.RBP, goldies, perfect paint, bone stock. Well a cute blonde gets out pops the truck and gets her groceries. Meanwhile I lose it because it's the nicest RBP coupe I've seen in real life. Well I was kinda loud, but somewhat far away. She heard me and looked over to see me looking over and carrying on to my friends. She probably thought I was looking at her. Poor deluded girl. Anyway I guess it was kinda funny. Now I'm not saying anymore about where it is cause I want it. And when I get some cash I'm gonna find her and make an offer. And yes I know I have a sickness...but I think Michael Keaton said it best "it's great to be young and insane". :D

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
lol hmmm RBP RS in the Springs... I'm moving there shortly so you may want to buy it fast before I get there :p J/K I don't have the cash right now for a 3rd car good luck at trying to get that car.

·
Registered
Lifted 2014 Crosstrek
866 Posts
Why waste your money? If shes cute take her out for dinner or whatever, butter her up, and ask to borrow the keys. :p

·
Banned
4,588 Posts
+1 on buttering her up. Tell her to call you so you can make it juicy for her.

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
HEY!

That was MY car and MY GF so keep your damn hands off and don't even think about asking her on a date. :mad: :curse:

:blol: J/K I would go for it :)

·
Banned
'04 RS PBP w/ Black Tarmacs
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lmmfao!

I guess that is the natural order...work on her then work on the car. :D

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
Wouldnt that be interesting if she just happened to be on this forum as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts