Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm sorry val. i didn't mean to do it. i was just joking around, i swear. anyway, i just wanted to publicy apologize for ruining your life. please don't hurt me.

sorry val and ron jeremy.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
wait...I thought I got Val kicked off i-club...oh well...I publicly apologize as well

·
Registered
96 Posts
Alright it's time for me to admit this. I am scoobypuff, ron jeremy, kings fan, Va1, platpollo, 2.5high and about 10 others. I did this to set up Val because he killed my father. I'm sorry Val for getting you kicked off but you did kill my father. :curse:

·
Registered
650 Posts
I am b said:
My name is Inigo Montoya...you killed my father...prepare to die!

Stop saying that!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I am b said:
Alright it's time for me to admit this. I am scoobypuff, ron jeremy, kings fan, Va1, platpollo, 2.5high and about 10 others. I did this to set up Val because he killed my father. I'm sorry Val for getting you kicked off but you did kill my father. :curse:
What the hell are you talking about? IF you are saying that I am these trolls, thats not cool man. I already went with this with Rich and RYan and I dont' want to go thru it again with you!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Val said:

What the hell are you talking about? IF you are saying that I am these trolls, thats not cool man. I already went with this with Rich and RYan and I dont' want to go thru it again with you!
Hey Val....

pssstt.....

come here......

guess what??? you didn't kill my father either.

:stupid:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am b was joking, val.

and i don't know who scoobypuff was, but i really dont think it was val. and i also don't think val should be banned from i-club.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey. i think i saw that guy at life plaza one time. he was drinking a thai tea boba. mmmmm...boba.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru GC8 v5
255 Posts
US2JDM said:
wait...I thought I got Val kicked off i-club...oh well...I publicly apologize as well
No! I got Val kicked off I-club...and I'm proud of it! I meant to do it, and I will do it again. Thanks to my covert operations, Val will never be on I-club again. The more he tries, the harder it is to get on....muahahaha muahahahaha muahahahaha....

·
Registered
650 Posts
codemunky said:

No! I got Val kicked off I-club...and I'm proud of it! I meant to do it, and I will do it again. Thanks to my covert operations, Val will never be on I-club again. The more he tries, the harder it is to get on....muahahaha muahahahaha muahahahaha....

codemunky and friends

1 - 15 of 15 Posts