Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey foolios,

Finally decided to switch over to the "light side". I'm a tiny bit annoyed/fed up with ClubWRX or whatever i-club is nicknamed these days so I figured I'd slide on over here. Anyway, I've had my car since December 1999, here's info: My Car.

Just looking for cool local people in the Sac/Pville/Auburn area to hang with, do installs, and cruise around the hills. I've already got a couple of local subaru bros, but I'd figured I'd check to see if anyone here wasn't on i-club already.

Oh yeah, I'm StankFootZ on i-club, but people seem dumbfounded by that name (I never liked it anyway). MMMPREZA is on my plates so I figured I'd keep it simple.

ROCK!!!

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
You've made an excellent move!
RS25.com is much more, uhh... hospitable I guess.
And awesome car by the way, it's beautiful!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome and car compliment!

While there's obviously a huge amount of information to be shared here between RS owners across the country, the local forums seem to be pretty dead. :(

Oh well, never hurts to try!

See you around the board. :)

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Haha, yeah, the regional forums are like that. The whole board doesn't have too much activity, but that is pretty good I think. You can keep track of things so much easier, and you get to know a lot of the guys around here better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's actually a few people from the area on this board, I just don't think they look down here in the regional forums... That's okay, I'm slowily but surely emailing/PMing all the RS owners I know trying to get a possie together. :D

·
Premium Member
2001, Subaru, Impreza 2.5 RS,
45 Posts
Bad ass car!!!

Have you ran down at the strip, if so what was your times?

Hey, we are going to Nationals this and every other weekend. E-mail or PM me for directions.

I want to hear and ride in your car so I can know what to exepct when I get the Cobb stage 1 power package, or even the stage 2 package.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sent you an email about tonight if you are interested. Not sure what the nationals are, but I'll gladly listen to any info you've got on them.

ROCK!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts