Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
Did any of you log onto I-club yesterday evening and see the tread about what Nick e-mailed Alex???

Man. I'm sad to say it, but I've been around the I-club since the 90's :D (1999) and it's entire userbase has only gotten worse through the years and I'd say by the end of 2000 is when Imprezer was getting sick of running the site and wanted everyone to kiss his arse to keep it up.

Oh well... I knew this day would come... It's all you Nick! (I support you)

ALL HAIL RS25.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
it's those neon styled headlights. it drove them crazy when the new sti was flashed around and they realized they were locked into their own hell. you should have seen 'em dropping like flies last month on the tiburon board.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow, I club is gone.

Never thought the day would come. Yet, I suppose the warning signs were there and it was just becoming too much work.

I guess that just means that rs25.com is going to get bigger and better.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
JohnP555 said:
Wow, I club is gone.

Never thought the day would come. Yet, I suppose the warning signs were there and it was just becoming too much work.

Not gone, just moved to a different domain name, since Alex and Nick are both being douches and arguing over who had the toy first.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
'00 BRP RS Sedan, '04 FXT PSM
219 Posts
It seems to me it was Alex's site and Nick's "business". We'll see what happens to NASIOC.com, but Alex is also working on something else. It'll be interesting to see what comes from all this garbage. I just like Subaru's, so I'll be around whatever sites are out there (it helps that my g/f, brother, sister and I all own suby's).

-Brian

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
JohnP555 said:
Wow, I club is gone.

i just hope it'll never beomce like the other site. because i love this place.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Hmm..looks like the boys are playing with each other again. I tried to go to Alex's site as I am buying something off there and it now goes to the old i-club???

Wonder how long this crap is going to happen??

:curse:

·
Registered
2000 Subaru GC8 v5
255 Posts
JohnP555 said:
Wow, I club is gone.

Oh shit, I hope we don't get all the Honda dipshits* in here. I like it how it is.

*honda dipshits does not equal the general honda community.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
codemunky said:
Oh shit, I hope we don't get all the Honda dipshits* in here. I like it how it is.

*honda dipshits does not equal the general honda community.
:roflmao: that's funny man!

yea, i hope this site won't become like the other site.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I don't think it will. It's funny, actually, I've noticed a weird transformation. N-Club (easier to say) seems to have all the regulars. I-Club seems to have all the hooligans. It's still very disorganized, and since it's so high traffic right now I think Alex is probably having a hard time keeping up. God knows I have a tough time keeping up with everything going on here, and he's easily got ten times the traffic I do.

I wonder what will happen.

Personally, I think I-Club is going to take a steep downhill run for a while, and then should get back to normal. N-Club seems to be running smoother than ever. IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts