Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess it doesn't matter for those who don't know what is going on. but those that have been keeping up with the recent posts. Few original members are having a fight and a lot of people are taking side. hope rs25.com never come to that.

yeah, as long as jz and i keep on whoring up the forums! :lol:

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i-club gave me most of the knowledge I have about my car and I don't want to see it go down. So I don't really want to stire anymore shit up. If you've been in i-club long enough, you know the owners. search them ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
speakling of old owners, what ever happened to brucelee? I -club is just confusing now. i've been a member for like 1 1/2 years, so i'll find them.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is purely speculation... but i believe the disapearence of burcelee has to do with this whole i-club situation... (taking side)

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUT! his computer was (is?) down. But I can't imagine someone has a computer down for that long. Last time he wasn't to post because he was moving. But went somewhere and posted update... :confused:

·
Registered
40 Posts
it was interesting, people at IC were just freaking out. heck, they even got me worried, and i've just chatted with brucelee casually.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just don't want to see subaru community breaks down. it's kind of like BAIC vs SCIC.

·
Registered
40 Posts
you know, i kinda look at it like this, you can have your preferences about boards, and their owners, but subaru owners should just be subaru owners. i still wave to WRX's and 2.5RS's all the time<when i see them>. People shouldent take sides on little petty things, like boards.

Guipo

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes you are right! that's why I browse here and i-club. i post events/questions/comments/whoring posts here and i-club. I wave to all subaru. but sadly, not everyone thinks like that. And that why i-club, or some i-club members are going toward the direction they are now. :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
you know....

You know, thats one of the reasons i went away from the WRX. I felt like a elitest. Actually at first it felt kinda cool, like look what i have, you dont, neener, neener, but then after a while, i realized I didnt like that aspect of me. I mean, i loved my car, but it was getting to be too much of a staus thing in my head. I think that maybe the owners of i-club are getting too big of a head. And I really do like i-club, but more and more, i'm not as interested in the stuff they post there. Just remember, absolute power corrupts absolutly. If i though that i had the baddest set up wheels on the road, imagine what would happen when i got beat. same concept.

Guipo

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
i-club gave me most of the knowledge I have about my car and I don't want to see it go down. So I don't really want to stire anymore shit up. If you've been in i-club long enough, you know the owners. search them ;)
yea, i read the other site last night, and seems that the site is kinda falling apart. i don't know what's happening, didn't want to read that much. tell me what's happening. and i will miss that site, since that is where i got a lot of info, and info on other stuff too. will be sad to see it go.

·
Registered
'00 BRP RS Sedan, '04 FXT PSM
219 Posts
I've gotten so much good information from i-club. It's sad to see it crap out like it is. I'm sure it won't be going away anytime soon though because Nick has already moved it to a new domain. I'm sure Alex is super bummed though, I would be too. If you've met Alex, you know he's just a Subaru nut and isn't too concerned with making money off the i-club. It really is too bad it's come to this.

-Brian

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Looks like their are 3 forums coming out of the split actually. Just hit www.i.club.com and it now directs you to something that Alex did up??

This will be interesting to see how everything looks when the dust settles a bit.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
can someone fill me in on what's happening please?

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jansen, go to i-club.com (the new site) and read about it. Basically there was a fight between Alex and Nick and now there is new site for you to whore in! :lol:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
iBlueVirus said:
jansen, go to i-club.com (the new site) and read about it. Basically there was a fight between Alex and Nick and now there is new site for you to whore in! :lol:
new site to whore in? damn, that sucks. cause i already don't have the time to whore here.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts