Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARGH, f'ing newbie WRX owners making all these "wrx" meets... are they forgeting that we are members also? if it was'nt for us, they would'nt have the WRX, and some of our cars are faster than theirs....

---Brian

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA!! :biglaugh: :lol: :biglaugh: :lol: :biglaugh: :lol:

...That will be all.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all i need to do now is find a neon parked next to a WRX.......

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok when i get my car back today i am going picture hunting... and If i can't find a WRX next to a neon, then i will just have to resort to photoshop...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I love it when people ask me why I didn't get a Wrx over the 2k1 Rs.....I just make a face and try to explain. Anyone that knows me will know the explanation never comes out right.

Buster

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Yeah, and unless you own a 2k1, or know someone who does, you will never understand why unfortunately...

OHH!! RS (mine) IN FRONT AND WRX IS BLURRED!! BOOOOHHHOOOOO!!!! haha

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Thanks, I like it. It used to be my desktop background, but I resized it smaller to post on here.
Now my background is this... Which was also resized to fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Hey, Zeorymer... can you send me that wallpaper? I need to represent at work. All the V8 truck guys asking me "why a four banger?" when they just don't understand. :boxer: Thanks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well now she's turbo.... considering getting tint, and taking off the stickers... it may happen as soon as this weekend...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Hey Brian if you do get tint I'd stick with just getting the legal limit. Even though it isnt that dark you wont draw as much attention.

B

·
Registered
646 Posts
If you were in Maryland I know a really good place to have it done. The guy did my car although he took all day when he was finished it was perfect. Not a bubble, line, mark or anything in the tint.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've got connections... $100 for 35%rear, rear sides, pass and driver doors... i am getting the "waiver" from DMV to allow 35% in the front...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey N/A, where'd you get the tint? I need to get some tint on my car. Black is just too damn hot in the summer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts