• EJ205 with JDM STI 4.44 gearing

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide on which set up i want to go with. For some people is it all about power, but that is not me at all. I decided about a month and a half ago that i wanted to go with the EJ257 swap with a jdm 4.11 sti tranny and RS end rear. Then later upgrade the RS rear end. But for some reason i keep gong back to the EJ205 swap. I don't know why? I wanted the EJ205 swap for as long as i could remember. I remember seeing the EJ205 swapped silver RS couple on the cover of the Sport Compact Car magazine. I know everyone is like displacement, displacement and so on. I drive my dad's stock 05 wrx wagon all the time and i love the power that thing makes. But the best thing about that is, it is stock. Everyone is making great number with the TD04 and bolts ons. I thinking of finally going with the EJ205 swap with a full jdm sti 4.44 tranny and rear end. 4.44 gearing + EJ205= :). Now i want your opinion???

Thanks,
Brett

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think youd be happy with the EJ205 being thats the way your leaning. It's your car, your money so screw what people think. Do what you want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts