Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I am on day 10 of a 13 day vacation. I am going insaine from boredom, I have done all the house work and chores that I can do, I am just wasting my time on the board all day. Anybody got any ideas as to what I can do in So Cal on a small budget? Anybody want to go for a drive?

-CB

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Go hit the coffee cafe shops in westminster.

The waitresses are in like bikini's and fish net outfitts. Plus they do some special services.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Do you Surf??? there is always that...you can go on a drinking Binge!...or Call 1800 DIALAHOOKER?...also there is always the happiest place on earth...Tijuana...

I would go for a drive but I'm working right at the moment...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did the oil, I painted the little part of my rotors that dont touch the pads so they wont rust, I am going tomorrow to Santa Barbara to see the old lady and Jack Johnson at the bowl. There is no surf, plus it's foggy and cold out and I'm a pussy when it comes to cold water. I went on a drinking bing last night, my liver is starting to hardin from over use.
Franco....tell me more about the coffee shops in westminister.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Quick WRX said:
I did the oil, I painted the little part of my rotors that dont touch the pads so they wont rust, I am going tomorrow to Santa Barbara to see the old lady and Jack Johnson at the bowl. There is no surf, plus it's foggy and cold out and I'm a pussy when it comes to cold water. I went on a drinking bing last night, my liver is starting to hardin from over use.
Franco....tell me more about the coffee shops in westminister.
Beautiful veitnamese women who have come over to the US(not sure how they got here) to work off there debt, they will do what ever it takes to work of their debt if you know what I mean. Yes these women are hot, They got in debt by getting some plastic surgery like a Boob job and some other things as well.

One of my personal favriotes is Cafe Le Dit. Say hi to Tram for me, she is great!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jdmimpreza said:

Beautiful veitnamese women who have come over to the US(not sure how they got here) to work off there debt, they will do what ever it takes to work of their debt if you know what I mean. Yes these women are hot, They got in debt by getting some plastic surgery like a Boob job and some other things as well.
Sounds like slavery.....

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Quick WRX said:
No Cafe Le Dit on yahoo yellow pages.:happynow:
there are a lot of listing in Westminster that won't be listed(I wonder why), but this place is off Brookhurst and Gardengrove or is on Westminster Blvd.

I'll take pics next time I go.

·
Registered
219 Posts
US2JDM said:
Ah tink it id duh Wet-min-tuh.
it is ironic how so many people live in a place they cannot pronounce. is it really that hard to spend a day and learn how to say the word?? westminster? wessssssssst. try it. it's not that hard. wesssst minssssst errrrrrrrrrr. very good.

see, that wasn't so hard, was it?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tall J said:

Umm, Casey having a 1" cock really sucks when I am gonna get layed and I pull my pants down and the girl starts to laugh.
Have you thought about that surgury? Its called a Addadicktome. You should check it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts