Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of you fucks miss me, but hey, WTF, I can't make everyone happy. Even the owner of this site, James was wondering where I have been. Well I have been busy at work lately.

Anyways, for you dumbfucks, I am also moderator for I_CLUB! Yes that's right, the best club on the universe! :drool:

That's where i have been spending my time!

Casee,

I check this board and What the FUCK? No commments? AM I your bitch? I do a drift for you and Dana in my truck that was a nice 180, and you didin't post anything??? yOU fucking bitch you used my ass!

Val

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Val said:
I
I check this board and What the FUCK? No commments? AM I your bitch? I do a drift for you and Dana in my truck that was a nice 180, and you didin't post anything??? yOU fucking bitch you used my ass!

Val
Hey FAGL you are used to people using your ass, aren't you? so this shouldn't cumm as a surprise...***!!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
COME ON YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, NOW THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG!!!!

SHIT!!!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Val said:

Casee,

Val

That drift was all time Val! Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts