Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Believe it or not I do! I don't just talk shit all the time.
Does anyone know if the aluminum control arms will fit the RS? I always see them advertised for the WRX but I am under the impression the 2002 RS and WRX chassis are very, very similar. The guys at Subaruparts.com aren’t sure and I am sick of getting shit that doesn’t fit my car. Speaking of that, Frakk do you still want those front sway bar links?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You got 'em. I would get the MRT rear links kit to augment those sway bars you dig so much. They cost like $95.00.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:
You got 'em. I would get the MRT rear links kit to augment those sway bars you dig so much. They cost like $95.00.
$95.00 hey?!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's not to bad, they are super sweet. Pick the rears up and you can have my front's for $70.00 if you want. You might be able to find them fer less so look around. If you do I'll just take mine back.
I'm not in a hurry so don't sweat it.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Sound good sir!...It'll prolly be in a few weeks from now since I just ordered my Kartboy shifter and bushings along with the exhaust hangers...anyway I'll let you know meng!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I have come the conclution of whoring this whole forum since no one is posting!:p

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FRAKK's2.5 said:
I've got the upper hand!:p
I have two computers on my desk. The MAC I draw shit on and my PC. I am trying to talk these IT clowns into seting the MAC up with the net. I WILL OWN YOUR ASS SOON!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts