Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And nobody is posting much for me to read so I thought I would brag about how I roasted a BMW 325 Z on my lunch break today. The guy had this look on his face at the light like I wipe his ass because his car cost more than mine. I didn’t take to kindly to it so I looked at the light and scooted up a bit. He got the hint and he hit it. I think the dude had a trunk full of lead or something; it was really sad how bad I beat him. Anyway any one else have any BMW stories?

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
I do. My neighbor has a very nice M3, and their moron son decided he would try to get his bike out of the garage and around the car, which was a very tight spot, and he scraped the edge of his handlebars all the way down the side of it. Left a very beautiful scratch all the way down the side of the car.
haha. :lol:

I wanted to kill the kid though even though it wasn't my car :spin:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry. I didn't know it would be that hard to figure out. It was a Z3 coupe. 3 Series (not M) with a 2.5 liter engine. I'll spell it out for you straight away next time.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
Tall J said:
Sorry. I didn't know it would be that hard to figure out. It was a Z3 coupe. 3 Series (not M) with a 2.5 liter engine. I'll spell it out for you straight away next time.
uh...yeah...you do that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FRAKK's2.5 said:
2.5's Z3 are fucking slow!!!!!!!!!
With 184 ponies pulling a car that small you’d think it could get out of the way a hell of a lot better than it does.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
US2JDM said:

uh...yeah...you do that :rolleyes:
Please don’t get all bunched up. I just have a hard time dealing with anal-retentive people who need everything laid out to a gnat’s ass. And I can’t stand when people focus on the semantics of a statement rather than the subject. Pent up work tension I suppose.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
I really had no idea what car you were talking about...i.e. 325i or 325is I thought this might've been some model I was unaware of...if you have that much workplace tension you should take a vacation :D I hear Hawaii's nice...especially if you rent a 2.5RS and get nutty on the local roads!

Word.

-Milan

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
US2JDM said:
I really had no idea what car you were talking about...i.e. 325i or 325is I thought this might've been some model I was unaware of...if you have that much workplace tension you should take a vacation :D I hear Hawaii's nice...especially if you rent a 2.5RS and get nutty on the local roads!

Word.

-Milan
Double word!

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
I'm WAAY to full of energy right now... Probably because today is my last day of work, and I am going home right after this to party my ass off (and probably puke my guts out)? Nawwww.... :lol:

1 - 20 of 271 Posts