Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS BRP Coupe
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just wanted to see how everything is. I haven't been active posting in some time, and haven't read any site info lately

BUT

I do reference the information sections VERY frequently still and I am about to be doing a LOT to my cars.

Site doing OK? Not suffering or about to be shut down soon are we? Need anything?

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
MY16 Impreza Sport Limited
4,769 Posts
sites still running strong. still a great source of information! Will forever be my go to site for Subaru information! :projectsti.com:

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS BRP Coupe
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Das real niiice.

I have some sticky's I plan to write up here soon.

i.e.

I lost and I am not re-writing a spreadsheet containing hardware 'kits' for ordering bolts/nuts/washer to replace for a given corner or section of the car.

For example, need all new hardware when replacing trailing arms? Here is a spreadsheet with images of the parts, the part numbers, the count, and a link where to purchase them.

I was building actual wish lists carts on Subarparts.com before they took that feature away ;? then you could have just clicked on a cart, and kept/removed what you didn't want and order.

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe
102 Posts
^^^That would be pretty amazing. I've been in the process of stockpiling parts for multiple swaps and rebuilds on my car.

·
Registered
1995 L green
49 Posts
Das real niiice.

I have some sticky's I plan to write up here soon.

i.e.

I lost and I am not re-writing a spreadsheet containing hardware 'kits' for ordering bolts/nuts/washer to replace for a given corner or section of the car.

For example, need all new hardware when replacing trailing arms? Here is a spreadsheet with images of the parts, the part numbers, the count, and a link where to purchase them.

I was building actual wish lists carts on Subarparts.com before they took that feature away ;? then you could have just clicked on a cart, and kept/removed what you didn't want and order.
I would love this! Im about to have my 20k refreshed and would love to replace whatever hardware I can along the way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts