Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Impreza L
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, my car is sitting on a 3inch drop but i havnt had any problem on the road so far until today. Pictures will explain a lot better than words:

All i can say is rain and pebbles don't mix well. What can i do to prevent this from happening again?

·
Registered
1998 Impreza L
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
guess i will need to order some. Any suggestion on how to remove all the debris without further damage to the paint?

·
Backroad Warrior
97 LGT, 02 OBS, 99 OBS
2,456 Posts
All that debris is getting up to the upper hinge too. Your car might not even have the inner fender liners in it. You might want to take a look.

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
That seems the case with all the old regulars.... its sad.
You can only disrespect your core community so many times before the masses say "**** it" and move on. It's been made clear time and time again that this site is only about making the admin a buck. But hey, let's not beat a dead horse here.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
You can only disrespect your core community so many times before the masses say "**** it" and move on. It's been made clear time and time again that this site is only about making the admin a buck. But hey, let's not beat a dead horse here.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Not just that, but once you've been here long enough, you get tired of seeing the same questions asked over and over as cars are sold off and bought by people new to them.

·
Free!
01 RSTI / 03LeggyH6
6,934 Posts
What just happened? :lol: is RS25 going on the rag again (as Ishoulda would say :p)

·
Registered
1998 Impreza L
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yep inner fender liners were removed to prevent rubbing with the 18's, but after seeing all these debris, I'm thinking about putting some protection back. What can i do besides putting back the stock liners?

·
Backroad Warrior
97 LGT, 02 OBS, 99 OBS
2,456 Posts
Ikea cutting boards wont fix the problem. The only way to cure the issue is to put the fender liners back in and lose the 18's. Or you could take out some of the drop. 17's might not rub. It's your call Bud.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts