Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1994 L Wagon Grey
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, well I just got to school and I just got my RSB. Well i don't know ONE car guy down here and well how hard is it going to be for me to install my RSB in a parking lot at school? I wish I had rino ramps#@!
-Neal

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
go get a set at that parts store dummy...they are cheap. you'll need a 14mm socket 3/8" drive socket, 14mm wrench and maybe a 3" extension(but in your case i think a 6" will be in order :biggest: ) the rhino ramps are cheap and easily stored...you could even keep in your trunk ;)

H

·
0 Posts
I did mine flat on the ground. Oh wait. No I didn't. I made fun of people doing it flat on the ground because it took them several hours. :D

It's really not that bad when flat on the ground.

·
Registered
1994 L Wagon Grey
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heehee, 2 hours#@!:yikes: ok, well tomarrow it shal be in and this time Neal will overstear crash at the racetrack....

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
STiShawn said:
45 minutes on flat ground, getting the OEM part out is the trick.
yeah he called me bitchin about it, and from what i saw on the NEw age cars the fit has only gotten tighter. he got in it and didn't crash(yet).

·
Registered
1994 L Wagon Grey
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I got it on and spun out at the race track...which kicks butt! because the spot i spun out is the spot I always slide off the track and into this bush...so YEA!

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Doctornick said:
yeah I got it on and spun out at the race track...which kicks butt! because the spot i spun out is the spot I always slide off the track and into this bush...so YEA!

that's about the only bush you'll be playing in!!!! LMFAO!!!!

·
Registered
1994 L Wagon Grey
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Um, I quote from a AIM with hndatch...

HndaTch627 (4:26 AM): $1450 spent
Arg9100 (4:26 AM): jesus
HndaTch627 (4:28 AM): yeah
HndaTch627 (4:28 AM): my buthole hurts

Whos got more problems then me...ehhh?

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1994 L Wagon Grey
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bwahahahahahaha, well we all knew dan would find a new way of making money...its a shame you can't get the 10% I-club discount with that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts