Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much over invoice did you guys pay for 2002/2003 2.5rs just wondering what to expect from the dealer?

thanx
ajp

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just paid $19,400 including ttl for a '02 RS with a $21,000 sticker. Invoice is somthing like $18,500 I think. I paid cash and that helped bring the price down. Good luck

-George

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I think I paid like $100 over invoice for mine; I’d have to look to be sure. Buying the car was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I have run into more hassle getting as pizza.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Generally you should not pay more than $500 over invoice for just about any non-high-demand car like an RS. I paid $300 over for my 2000 when I bought it from the dealer.

They were funny, I said "$600 over invoice" first and then she came back and said "How about $900 over?" and I said "$300 MORE? No, go back and tell him now I will pay $300 over. Would you like to negotiate some more?" She was confused, but he came back and I told him I was being generous with $600 but they were being greedy and if they wanted to sell the car right now it was $300 or I was going to drive to the next dealer and pick one up.

SOLD! :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Tell me if I got a deal or a shaft.... I paid 18,500 for my 2000 silver rs 2 door tinted windows included. I paid for extra warrany and tax and stuff too but the vehicle price was 18,500. I left 3 dealerships before someone would give it up even for that price.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Tell me if I got a deal or a shaft.... I paid 18,500 for my 2000 silver rs 2 door tinted windows included. I paid for extra warrany and tax and stuff too but the vehicle price was 18,500. I left 3 dealerships before someone would give it up even for that price.

depends...did you buy it new in 2000? or used

if new in 2000 thats a great deal, if in 02 u got a horrible deal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts