Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
349 Posts
yeah, I just bought a WRX RSB for my WRX wagon and I paid 35 bucks, so AWD Albert is right. You might be able to come across one cheaper or even for free, but most will be in the 30-50 price range. Keep a check on nasioc classifieds. Those come across daily it seems.

·
Registered
01 Legacy GTL
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i went to a subie dealership taday and the RSB alone was $155.. where are you guys gettin them for 80?

·
Registered
2001 STM RS coupe
3,229 Posts
Probably 1stsubaruparts.com or subarugenuineparts.com or the like. Never get parts from the actually dealer, waaayy too expensive haha

·
Banned
349 Posts
you are still paying too much from that site. If you are patient enough, search nasioc classifieds. There's almost always someone on there at any given time selling one. They can be had used for 35-60 bucks. Dont pay more than you have to.

·
Registered
'01 STM GM6
753 Posts
I think a wrx rear sway can be had with endlinks for 40 or less.

Probably because everyone gets aftermarket ones so theres not much demand.

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
you are still paying too much from that site. If you are patient enough, search nasioc classifieds. There's almost always someone on there at any given time selling one. They can be had used for 35-60 bucks. Dont pay more than you have to.

I just ventured into Nasioc waters and a couple people were selling used WRX RSB for $75 plus shipping.

·
Banned
349 Posts
I just ventured into Nasioc waters and a couple people were selling used WRX RSB for $75 plus shipping.
That's high. I paid 35 bucks for mine, and at the time I was looking found a handful of people selling theirs for the same or a bit higher. He wont have to look long to find one under 75 bucks.

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Damn.............$35. Let me know if you see anything bro because I am looking for one right now also. I have an WTB add up over there right now also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts