Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 RS coupe
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a stock pile of part building up, but no time yet. Im use to installing parts as they come in, but now im leaning towards taking a weekend off and knocking them all out.

so what do you guys usually do? install as they come in or stock up and do it all at once?

·
Registered
Mazda 3
2,484 Posts
i usually install as i get them in, but thats only cuz im too excited and cant wait any longer. putting them all in at once may take forever but you'll love it when youre all done and take it for a drive

·
Registered
'02 PSM 2.5 RS
1,688 Posts
I end up trying to do a bunch at once sometimes, but most of the time it just ends up being a pain. A lot of things aren't as related as they seem and doing two or three installs in a row gets really tiring. Most of the time I have to break it up more to actually get stuff done.

·
Registered
99 RS coupe
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here is the list for this years offseason. I might add/subtract depending on cashflow. Also install as groups (all brake stuff, suspension stuff, so on)

-adjustable front sway
-SS brake lines
-pads
-rotors
-brake fluid
-coilover (ordered)
-sparkplugs
-sparkplug wires
-timing belt
-water pump
-diff fluid (ordered)
-trans fluid (ordered)
-tires, allseasons and r comp
-wheels
-bucket seat
-harness
-cage
-endlinks
-powdercoat rear swap
-new numbers/class decals

·
Registered
2005 2.5rs Dark Blue
102 Posts
I put mine on when I get them, cuz I don't have the patience to wait, and I also like to see how much of a difference each part makes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts