Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Step 1. You must have over 10 posts, and there's a 24 hour waiting period between when you hit your 10th post before you can start a Conversation with someone. People with greater than 10 posts can start a conversation with you at any time, however.
-Start by commenting on threads. In a nice way.
-Or you can ask questions. Just don't spam.
-If you ask questions to get to the 10 post minimum, search for it first. So instead of searching for "what is the best aftermarket exhaust for a 2006 Impreza Wagon NA automatic," try a simpler search. "best aftermarket exhaust" and then you parse/sort through the results.

Ohhh that explains it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Y'all just wait until I've got my next Subie sitting out in front of the house. I'm lurking 'til then, trying not to hunt down every OBS thread and drooling on it like some fanboy. :cool: Just gotta stay cool...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for this explanation. I was trying to message someone local to me for a car in the Cars For Sale. Bought my first 98RS on here back in 2020 and this rule was not in effect then. I knew I was able to private message and reply to the for sale threads before, thought I was going crazy. lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Been lurking on the forum for years! Back in high school this forum made my head spin, but now I get how it works (years later) commenting to get my points up!
Also recently joined the GC8 fam!
subie gang!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts