Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

How do I put my side skirt back on?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Darwin 
#1 ·
My passenger side sideskirt came loose during an off road excursion. Anyway, I pulled it off and broke most of the clips in the process. I got all the necesarry clips from the local dealership, so I have everything I need, I just can't figure out how to get the darned thing back on! I put all the clips in along the side of the car. Is this correct? I figured the skirt would just slide on, rear first then the front piece. So far I'm very frustrated!!! Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Fred

#2 ·
Did the screws come out too? Or have you already remove them? Well if not then take them out. First there should be to parts to the clips I think a black one and a grey one(not for sure though). Put the black part(the one that gets the other clip pushed into it, a female connector) into the side of car and the grey piece)male connector)into the side skirt. After that just push the side skirt back onto the car and then put the screws back into the bottom. I hope this helped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.