Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did it! I am the first here! I have now positioned myself in history!

I need a big drink of Milk, and some champagne to shake and spray...

-Silas

------------------

Who's Yer Daddy?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
See you were all out doing Keith's momz and you missed your chance to kick off the Motorsport forum...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To get this thread on topic...

What do you guys think about NASCAR? Is Jeff Gordon realy all that great?

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza W"RS"X BRP
189 Posts
Nascar has the dumbest fans...

I think most Nascar fans are dumb, ignorant, rednecks...They booed Tony Stewart because he raced a CART event and the Winston Cup event in the same weekend...

I think that he is a True Motorsports enthusiast...

Zee:boxer:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your right, they are redneck, ignorant, and dumb... They're all inbred too... But they're all still a class above those punks down in Florida.

And what's wrong with booing Tony Stewart? What he does on those double races is dangerous... Not half as dangerous as those LeMinz races though... And what's the point of a 24 hour race anyway? It's not like one driver is doing it... What does it prove? Now if they only had one driver driving for 24 hours, that'd be cool... But they should put that on an oval track!!! Then you could see all the action, even at night...

I suppose you like Rally races too. You know where that started don't you? That's just an offshoot of Dirt Track racing, which is a cousin to NASCAR It's for the guys who want to race Dirt Track but don't have the money, so they go and race SCCA crap on public streets. That's just Uber-Danger!

-Silas

I stand behind nothing I have said.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thanks guys. I for one and a huge NASCAR fan. I block off every NASCAR sunday and watch it. Have been since I was about 4 years old. And I hardly consider myself dumb or ignorant... :rolleyes: :(

Eric

·
Registered
53 Posts
Lifino said:

I suppose you like Rally races too. You know where that started don't you? That's just an offshoot of Dirt Track racing, which is a cousin to NASCAR It's for the guys who want to race Dirt Track but don't have the money, so they go and race SCCA crap on public streets. That's just Uber-Danger!

-Silas

I stand behind nothing I have said.
I really really hope that your joking, because that is about as far from the truth as you can possibily get.

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Lifino said:
Your right, they are redneck, ignorant, and dumb... They're all inbred too... But they're all still a class above those punks down in Florida.

Too bad there's power in numbers. Look at Speedvision now...:eek:

"And what's wrong with booing Tony Stewart? What he does on those double races is dangerous... Not half as dangerous as those LeMinz races though... And what's the point of a 24 hour race anyway? It's not like one driver is doing it... What does it prove? Now if they only had one driver driving for 24 hours, that'd be cool... But they should put that on an oval track!!! Then you could see all the action, even at night..."

Oh no, you didn't....LeMans is about the cars and the cars ONLY. Ovals are for those with short-attention-span-syndrome. I say bring back the Nuerenbergring circuit...the WHOLE thing! Forget about these "cookie cutter" oval parks popping up. Give us something EPIC to watch instead of fueling the male-soap-opera machine that is NASCAR.

"I suppose you like Rally races too. You know where that started don't you? That's just an offshoot of Dirt Track racing, which is a cousin to NASCAR It's for the guys who want to race Dirt Track but don't have the money, so they go and race SCCA crap on public streets. That's just Uber-Danger!"

no...that's just zu viel NONSENSE :stupid:

"-Silas

I stand behind nothing I have said."

I sure hope not anyway!

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
i am almost totally confused but i think this was more of a joke to stir up the forum...and well executed i might say ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts