Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you can be the recent poster in all the forums at the same time over the course of a half hour. Note: these were all VERY legitimate posts... I've had to smack people for whoring before, but damned if I'm not going to stay on topic to whore. :D

Attachments

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Considering the huge change in traffic the board has seen in the past day I would have to argue it's not slow at all... 8 just has too much free time on his hands! :sunny:

My server log files went from 3k-15k to 2500k in ONE day. :eek:

·
Registered
'05 LGT / '06 STi
539 Posts
Hey, I did the same thing yesterday! haha.... A couple of mine were not very on topic though! :run:

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
I'll keep my whoring away from the forced induction section, but I can pass of some semblance on knowledge on any of the others.

Nick C.

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
i learned from the best....hehe...thanks for the instructions nick ;)

·
2.5RSMatt
118 Posts
Damn I wasn't graduated HS until 6 months after this.

Did social media kill forums? Who even owns this forum now that the prior chief donker swooped in and diluted it?

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,661 Posts
Damn I wasn't graduated HS until 6 months after this.

Did social media kill forums? Who even owns this forum now that the prior chief donker swooped in and diluted it?
Facebook/Instagram definitely put a dagger in forums, sadly.

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,734 Posts
It's an information killer. How does one even look up info on social media platforms when trying to diagnose an issue?
They just ask the same question that has been asked 20 times in the past month and wait to be spoon fed. No one does actual research anymore.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts