Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met this girl a few weeks back, she is cute, fun, pretty crazy. I went and hung out with her and her friends friday before last she ended sitting in my lap most of the night and we made out for an hour or so. Then she comes over last thursday and says she has "something to tell me." Well turns out she is still talking to/messing around with her ex and he wants to be in an open relationship with her. She said that she was going to talk to me about it but decided that it was worth seeing what happens with us first so she told him no. So I say ok, little pressure on me but I appreciate the confidence. Then we end up sleeping together (against my better judgement but hey she's pretty hot and I used a condom).

Fast forward to monday we are supposed to go out again. She texts me in the middle of the day and says she is too tired sorry. I was a little bitter but it happens. So I call her today and she doesn't answer but texts me back and eventually we get into a text fight and she finally calls me. Turns out she slept with her ex-bf this past weekend (after we talked about her not doing it and without a condom [she is on the pill]) AND is going to see him again this week (because they are still friends) AND *might* sleep with him again. I told her in no uncertain terms that under no circumstances will she go out with me and be sleeping with him. She said that she wouldn't if we were dating but we aren't yet. So that's where I stand. Technically we have no type of commitment but I still feel pretty betrayed here. Am I out of line or should I bail on this girl like I think I should?

JC

·
Premium Member
RSTI
6,844 Posts
I dunno you could put the shoe on the other foot and sleep with her until you feel like you've been repaid. But honestly you just just move on IMO. She seems crazy. Either way I wouldn't suggest entering a relationship wither other than sexual because it doesn't sound like she could handle it yet. But if she's not protecting herself while having sex then I wouldn't sleep with her either.... yeah just walk away quietly.

cheers

garrett

·
Registered
'99 impreza 2.5RS
235 Posts
I was kinda in a similar situation. Met a girl who was a total fox but...she had a boyfriend. We flirted all the time and they eventually went on a break, so we hooked up. Things were awesome for a while but she got back together w/ her bf a couple weeks later. It sucked. She told me all these things about how she wanted to be with me and she didn't really love him but couldn't break it off because of various super lame reasons. Stuff about her not wanting to dissapoint her family because they liked him so much and not wanting to "hurt" him. Also he was pretty financially secure and was on his way to med-school so.... do the math.

Anyways, there was no way I was going to be with her behind his back. No one wants to be kissing their girl when shes been with another guy. She couldn't make the move so I decided to walk away from the situation.

You just have to decide if its worth it. Is she cool enough to fight for and get pissed about her messing around with her ex... or chalk it up and move on. jus my 2 cents

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5rs BRP
1,940 Posts
i say no. Since she still has a thing for her bf like that then no. You and her ex sound like your on a collison course for a nice rocky brawl in the streets

·
Registered
AW MY99 Impreza RS
492 Posts
I would definitely not start a relationship with her.... that's just a heartache waiting to happen. If you don't mind the sex, even if she's sleeping with someone else, then go hit that shit again. But I personally wouldn't cause I know I would fall for her sooner or later and when she goes back to her ex again, that's more trouble I don't need. But hey, pussy is pussy.

·
Registered
194 Posts
confront her and fight it out, use a condom and have some rough and dirty "break up" sex, and then tell her your done. if she wants you, she's got your number, but you have standards and you're not gonna play that game. leave. if she does ever leave that dude she'll be runnnin your way.

there's plenty of fish in the sea, don't get one-itis. next chick you hit, youll forget all about this one

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
You guys are right, I appreciate the common sense check. I do really like the girl too so I can already tell she end up making me cry like a little bitch. I just don't need that shit in my life anymore.

Brett8187 said:
You and her ex sound like your on a collison course for a nice rocky brawl in the streets
This might make me a terrible person but I think breaking his arm would make me feel a lot better actually. For reference I'm in the camo (obviously, haha)...

Attachments

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,850 Posts
Yeah she is nuts and it sounds like she is using you for rebound sex.

Fuck that shit move on!

So are you into jiu jitsu or just posing with some guy?

Chris

·
Boxer rumble FTW!
2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
621 Posts
yeah i would walk away from her, you deserve more than "that playing games shit". dont fight with her bf either, he's got his own shit to worry about, neither one of them are worth it, and yeah she sounds a little crazy. well atleast you got some for a little bit. time to find one that treats you good. GL

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jurzeyfresh said:
Yeah she is nuts and it sounds like she is using you for rebound sex.
They broke up 2 years ago mind you, they have just been "off and on since." Which I assume just means having sex.

Jurzeyfresh said:
So are you into jiu jitsu or just posing with some guy?

Chris
That guy is the founder of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu whose his son is the creator of the UFC. I train at his sons' school. It's actually tons of fun, I really love it.

drummerRS2505 said:
time to find one that treats you good. GL
That's a tall order in California. haha Don't worry I wouldn't risk fucking up my life just to beat down some punk who doesn't even give a shit about me. It would just be a good time until I had to go to jail. :)

jnorth85 said:
TTIWWOP :p

I'd have her come over to "talk" hit it one more time and tell her you are done.
Don't I always give you guys pics? There will be no sleeping with somebody who has unprotected sex with people who sleep around.

Attachments

·
Boxer rumble FTW!
2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
621 Posts
JC said:
That's a tall order in California. .
yeah i hear ya, its a tall order anywhere i think, but it will happen eventually. "easier said than done" i know. and yeah that unprotected sex thing is bullshit. thats fucked up to possibly put your life ar risk for her stupidity although you said you did use protection (very smart!). < I been through that recently when my ex had unprotected with a guy, luckily i tested Okay :letitout: .

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,850 Posts
Yeah i know who he is, wasn't sure that you did. His whole family is big time.

As for the rebound sex thing... if she is not willing the stop fucking him prior to you commiting then she is using you to get over him, 5 years? 10 years? Doesn't matter, she is afraid to let go until she has someone there to catch her... either way, bail and find someone better. From the sound of it you dont have much trouble with that anyway.

Chris

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
drummerRS2505 said:
yeah i hear ya, its a tall order anywhere i think, but it will happen eventually. "easier said than done" i know. and yeah that unprotected sex thing is bullshit. thats fucked up to possibly put your life ar risk for her stupidity although you said you did use protection (very smart!). < I been through that recently when my ex had unprotected with a guy, luckily i tested Okay :letitout: .
Like I said in the other thread I knew someone who got herpes from a cheating significant other. I don't play those games.

Jurzeyfresh said:
Yeah i know who he is, wasn't sure that you did. His whole family is big time.

Chris
Oh well in that case I go to the Gracie Academy and train under Ryron Gracie. I just started recently, I did Tae Kwon Do and Kickboxing before and I like this a lot better. I've actually met a lot of the Gracie's they are really nice and pretty damn hilarious. Ryron cracks me up all the time. Some kid in class goes "What do we do if we get punched in the hip?" Ryron says (and I'm paraphrasing), "What do you do? You get punched in the hip. This isn't a cooking class you are going to get hit. Like what do you do if you get punched in the groin? You man up. Getting bruised is part of the fun." lol

·
Wonderstud! Damn, lookit all those posts!
05 obp 2.5wrs ^.^v
158 Posts
you deserve better. if they've been off and on for a while, she's not worth your time. and she probably won't leave the guy for you. she's too comfortable where she's at, even if you are a catch. she'll get over him in her own time, which may be a while. you don't need to deal with her bullshit. You'll just be a puppet. And you won't be happy. So get back out there and find a girl who makes you smile all the time.

·
Registered
319 Posts
JC said:
You guys are right, I appreciate the common sense check. I do really like the girl too so I can already tell she end up making me cry like a little bitch. I just don't need that shit in my life anymore.
QUOTE]

It sucks when a girl can get to you like that. My current can do that to me. I dont feel as bad crying over girls now, that some big guy does the same,lol

Absolutely no offense whatsoever, I know how much a girl can hurt their bf.

And if she is still interested in him now, do you really want to worry about him in the future. There will always be something that keeps you wondering if she is hanging out with him or whatnot. If you guys had a fight in the first couple weeks too, than shes not worth it.

People NEVER EVER EVER EVER change. you cant change anybody, it sucks. If shes 18, she may mature in 5 or 6 years, lol. Maturity happens, but not change.

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
05BluePearlGT said:
It sucks when a girl can get to you like that. My current can do that to me. I dont feel as bad crying over girls now, that some big guy does the same,lol
She didn't make me cry but plenty of girls have but whatever, I'm an emotional guy I don't care. If someone makes fun of me in person I stare at them right in face and say "my hobby is fighting." lol No one every really does though. I'm not really big 6' 195lbs, though if I ever intend to fight competitively I'd need to bulk up to 205lbs. That decision is a few years out though.

05BluePearlGT said:
People NEVER EVER EVER EVER change. you cant change anybody, it sucks. If shes 18, she may mature in 5 or 6 years, lol. Maturity happens, but not change.
She's 27! I think this one definitely deserves a next. I'm glad I got some sense talked into me.

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update: She called me last night. Last time I talked to her I told her that I wasn't cool with dating someone who was sleeping with someone else and she called me to tell me that she couldn't promise me she wasn't going to sleep with her ex anymore. I was pretty impressed that she had the balls (figuratively) to do that. I told her point blank that I had no interest in dating her anymore but that I respected the fact that she called and was honest with me and it was cool if she wanted to call me next week. She said she might. I fully expect her not to and I'm not sure what I will do if she does.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts