Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Renick and ISR's merger party. This Saturday the 3rd.

For those near the 605 freeway in the 626 . . .

Meet at:
12340 Lower Azusa Road in the city of El Monte. It's a Public Storage place on the south side of the road.

I figure, get together at 9:30, leave at 10:00, and be there in time for lunch!

Anyone game?

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
looks like it's just gunna be you and me, Jason...is Dayna bringing the WAGON?...hopefully we can get Benson and Francis to cruise w/ us.

Word.

-Milan

·
Registered
597 Posts
I was at the Renick/ISR party. It was sweet to see the caravan pull in. Nice to see all the GC8s out in force!

·
Registered
2000 Subaru GC8 v5
255 Posts
Yo Milan, I was the one with the cf hood in white. I liked the yellow on the RS's.

·
Registered
650 Posts
codemunky said:
Yo Milan, I was the one with the cf hood in white. I liked the yellow on the RS's.
dude, your ride looked HOT!...are you talking about the WRXGIRL GC (Ed's car I think)...and the other one w/ the C-West kit and no spoiler?

I like that yellow...the new Sonic Yellow looks so 'school bus' it was disappointing.

Word.

-Milan

·
Registered
2000 Subaru GC8 v5
255 Posts
Thanks man. But I might get rid of it after i'm tired w/ the cf. On the yellows, both looked good. I was disappointed w/ the new yellow. Looked more like Murcielago yellow...more orange.

·
Registered
650 Posts
you've gotta keep the GC! at least as a project car for later...you may wanna race it or rally it :biggest:

is that a pkzero hood, btw?...the quality looked quite good.

Word.

-Milan

At least they might sell some WRXs for taxi fleets in Sonic Yellow

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts