Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5 RSTi
Joined
·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok its not actually that bad. But friday nite i was driving home on a two lane road late at nite.. ANyway i was passing another car and they chucked an egg and it hit the side of my car. I immediately slammed on the breaks and flipped a u turn. I was going 100 in a 35 to catch these bastards. Anyway i caught up to them and they were in a red 1990 camaro RS. The guy thought he could lose me and tryed to run. Of course i stayed right with him long enough to write down his plates. I got home and checked the damage. Huge i mean huge damage. More than you would ever bleive. A spot of the size of a half dollar coin on my door no longer has any paint... ya thats right every layer of paint chipped off teh size of a half dollar. Needless to say this is not gonna be cheap to fix and touch up paint won't do it justice. I spoke with the police today and they are gonna investigate and hopefully charge this guy since they know who it is from teh plates. Also i can sue them in small claims court. ALl i want is for them to pay the deductible for my insureance so that shit gets fixed without money outta my own pocket.. Hopefully this works out. Tonite actually my car was egged again in a parking lot but they mostly hit the windshield and windows however a couple did hit the hood, although tonite there was no ddamage so i am happy. Anyway just thought i would share my story.


I wanna do this :flame: and :boxer: to that son of a bitch who scratched my baby
 

·
Registered
1995 AWD Brilliant Red Subaru
Joined
·
723 Posts
I have a question..why r ppl always egging ur car??? I know it happenes on mischief nite and halloween. Hell...even april fools. But why r they egging ur car in december?
 

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
Joined
·
2,362 Posts
Maybe he lives in a place similar to Kingwood (where I live) where kids such as myself have nothing better to do other than get drunk and cause trouble. :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
446 Posts
Some little fucks egged my car while I ran into the grocery store, for less than 15 minutes!!! WTF?? You see, this grocery store happens to be adjacent to "affordable housing" (read: about 10% decent hardworking single parents trying to provide for their kids, the other 90% freeloading, riding on the coattales of taxpayers schmucks). Great, so someones mommy and daddy were too damn busy making more delinquent children and smoking rock to keep their existing ghetto-children from egging my car.:curse:

I feel your pain.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top