Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need creative ideas and opinions.

First off me and the ex are stuck in a lease, we agree dnot to bring people over. She'svery cool about it and respects my privacy, but I want to respect hers too. Met a girl, who's family i've known for a while, friends with her Dad, her mom loves me and told me I should date her daughter. The young girl is very very into me, but told me she doesn't want anything but sex, initial thought not a problem eventuallys he tells her parents she's not interested if it doens't work out. However she wants the first time with me to be while my ex is home and get caught, (women freak me out daily it seems.). I'm in a complex, because the younger girl is destined for great things, already had a management position at a bank, moved on to media feild and doing very well there for what she's doing, and currently getting a BA in some sorts of journelism. The girl is a catch, and I dont' want a mister right now situation with her, but nothign I tell her she seems to care about when we talk about it. Her family wants me to stick with her, I've already talked to her father and told him I dont' thinks he's interested in along term situation, and he said its your life, have fun. I know she only wants sex, and she swears she wants only me, but what do I do to get out of this situation wihtout pissing off my living situation, or her parents? I'm most afraid of her mother, who assualted an officer, and told him piss off never removing the marlboro from her mouth, as she smacked the cop. Her father and I have always gotten along great, I consider him a good friend and a bit of a mentor type in my early 20's. He pulled me aside shown me how to set aside money and set things up, to keep things on the up and up. The only reason i'm in this position is I let him talk me into taking her out, as all she's done for thast year has been work and school. She's let go of her friends becuase she doesn't like clubbing/drinking/drugs/smokers etc., She hates sports, which I'm not a huge fan of most so this is a bonus to me. I'm not looking for a short term piece or a thrill, and I've made the girl aware and she told me she doesnt' midn a boyfriend but she's in it for the sexual aspect. I don't want to piss off my ex until I don't have to live with her, so I don't have to deal with it, but at the same time I dont' wanna get invovled with a sex crazed early 20's girl who isn't going to stick around as soon as I'm not exciting to her anymore? As screwed upa s this sounds its not a nice situation to be in, but its actually a rather interesting problem, but how on earth do i get out of it with least mental trauma as possible?

Later,
Jerry

·
Registered
98 Posts
:wtf: That is a long love drama bro... If she just wants sex... Then give it to her? :rolleyes: And why are you living with your ex?

Have a threesome? :lol:

·
Registered
White 98 OBS
682 Posts
Jesus Christ. Honored? Whatever. Pay the money to break the lease and move on with your life. I also hope you learned your lesson somewhere along the way about living with chicks you're not married to.

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Yeah, no shit.

1. Rent a room in a new house.
2. Break/pay out the lease.
3. Do her and "get caught"
4. Move the next day.

For the record, living with your ex is the worst idea ever. Hit this chick for a while, and chances are if you keep playing hard to get she'll fall for you anyway. Bingo, long term relationship problem solved.

:D

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS SRP
690 Posts
On behave of all the male members, pics of both girls? More of the sex addict would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
01 RS, EG33 swapped and gutted
241 Posts
XyKoX said:
On behave of all the males members, pics of both girls? More of the sex addict would be appreciated.
fixed

Note: it's funny because of the bold and because I didn't fix the behave to behalf part... :)

·
Boxer rumble FTW!
2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
621 Posts
Xanaduce said:
The young girl is very very into me, but told me she doesn't want anything but sex, . However she wants the first time with me to be while my ex is home and get caught, (women freak me out daily it seems.).
Wow alot of drama going on here, damn. first off that sucks being in a lease with your ex. i would try and get out that by any means neccessary. maybe move back with your parents for a few months, and still pay your share of rent with the ex?
Her saying she wants to get caught having sex by your ex your guys first time is very odd. that statement would really concern me. sounds like she has some possible mental health problems (sexually related) if she said this seriously. I'd proceed with caution if you do really like her. sounds like she isnt really looking for anything longterm. So you have decide if you want this or not. If you want something longterm she may not be the one for you. If you just want to "pootie-tang" then she would be great!!! my 2 cents!

·
Registered
94 Mini Cooper
832 Posts
she sounds crazy
get out of the house with teh ex.
im with drummer on this
she dosent come across longterm. i think shes going to be a caged animal once you brake those bars shes going to go wild.
me i would stay away from it, but if you want some ass and lots of it and in crazy places she could be the one

·
Registered
412 Posts
You both are still young. hit it !! like the boss says(RS25.com). Especially if she is a virgin, she will love you for ever. Why? cause thats the only organ she has ever known.

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
Hit it and leave it. But not with your ex home, show some respect. You do NOT want long term with this sex addict chick... she has more issues than you even know.

Chris

·
Registered
2001, Impreza RS, Silver
647 Posts
I would definatley not have sex with her and get caught with your ex. Think about it, you still have to live with your ex after this. If you have sex in your house and break that agreement then all bets are off. Women are good at payback, im sure you would just here guys pounding your ex until your lease runs out.

·
Banned
1,359 Posts
RS25.com said:
Yeah, no shit.

1. Rent a room in a new house.
2. Break/pay out the lease.
3. Do her and "get caught"
4. Move the next day.

For the record, living with your ex is the worst idea ever. Hit this chick for a while, and chances are if you keep playing hard to get she'll fall for you anyway. Bingo, long term relationship problem solved.

:D
:stupid:

·
Registered
White 98 OBS
682 Posts
Let's recap:

You still live with your ex girlfriend
Afraid of getting "dumped" by a 20 year old who clearly doesn't want a relationship
You let some chick's dad "talk" you into taking his daughter out
You're too scared to get laid under your own roof

.....And you think SHE has issues?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dirty Sanchez said:
Let's recap:

You still live with your ex girlfriend
Afraid of getting "dumped" by a 20 year old who clearly doesn't want a relationship
You let some chick's dad "talk" you into taking his daughter out
You're too scared to get laid under your own roof

.....And you think SHE has issues?
No it was the agreement I made with her so I don't have to see her boytoys, I got keys to a hell of a great place to take a woman too, and I take care of it for a friend while she's in Spain. I'm not living there by any means, though I'v ebeen offered to until she comes home. Its much better place to take a girl to then my ghetto apartment. I only have to replace the whine/alcohol I drink there, and make sure nothign stolen, and feed her snake every once in a while. Why get laid in the ghetto, when you can get it 14th floor staring at the ocean on a private balcony? Other then that most women I date I dont' bring in my own home till I really know who they are, and I did that 7-8 years ago. I'm glad I never married the EX, (I ahd bought a ring,) tested the waters with her father as he didn't appear to like me when I met him, but he got yayyed out on whatever and slipped what I ahd talked to him about. She calle dme up and laughed so I made sure I coudl "live with her," before I bought the deal, if you know what I mean.

Not afriad of the younger girl, afraid of her mother. Also, I video surveilence the place, the ex knows it, shitty neighborhood, was paying off credit cards so I could buy a house in 2 years, (onough time to sae 20% and 4 months bills, as I dont' qualify for anything other then a standard home loan anymore.) No-ones been in or out other then her us our Dogs and family of both of ours. If I'm gone she will not bring someone over. The former nieghbor had been through this, I'm not getting stuck that way. He moved out smae day he broke the lease. Her boyfriend moved in brought a toothbrush and had 2 magazine subscriptions. When he broke the lease, it got ugly, furthermore he lost in a court case with the leasing company becuase aside form paying the fee to break the lease he also now has to pay for the months the other guys is squatting, which the management won the case about paying for the space, (really both names but they go after all names until the bill is paid.) I'm not going against that, and more to the point my lawyer has been witht hem longer then I've been alive, he get smore business form them, and I'm nto goign to get in the middle.

Second off, All I did was drag her out of the house, took her to a ncie steak dinner, and a movie now she's all but perfect, doesn't bother em at work only calls 2 times a day after work and after school. I know the second I hit it, it will all change. That's where my fear is, her mother will kill me in a very long drawn out and unpleasent way. Then to dealw ith the ex and her boy toys. well That I dont' ahve to worry about.

Breaking the lease on the ex, I can't do it its partially money/partially word. in the 3.5 years we've been living together, she's only broken one promise, and that's all it took for me to end the realtionship. Tveryhting else we've got no problems at all, and in fact I can hang out with watch movies etc, but I never feel like I hate her, I know we don't work, so I dont' try anythign and when she tries tog et close or show her concern i voice my opinion, and she usalaly agrees. Its kinda like putting two thigns together that beg to be together but don't work out int he long run. Nothign bad happens, it isn't a great thing when all is said and done. Before this younger girl came along, the ex was actually introducing me to coworkers of hers, (which I haven'tsampled, but nothing worthwhile has shown up yet.)

As far as pictures go I won't post one of the ex, she put on 20 pounds in 3 years, when I broke up with her, she gained another 40 in a month, no-one wants to see that, as far as the other girl, I got a shitty digital of her, but nothing worth posting, I'llt ry and snag one firday or Saturday dependign which I see her next.

Also I have figured out the way to drive off the younger girl. I'm going to get her drunk around firend's ,and pass her off to a buddy. I feel bad doing it, but I'm not into any woman that gets that enfatuated with soemone; usually after you its someone else.

Thanks for replies so promptly.

·
Registered
2016 Golf R
219 Posts
Also I have figured out the way to drive off the younger girl. I'm going to get her drunk around firend's ,and pass her off to a buddy. I feel bad doing it, but I'm not into any woman that gets that enfatuated with soemone; usually after you its someone else.
If you're sure this wont damage your friendship with her father (which, I'm sure it will), go for it. Otherwise, maybe you should just sit down and talk. If her father has been as much a mentor as you say he has, I would think he would expect more class out of you, right?

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
I got a little way in and the typos got to me and i stopped reading... any chance you could type in word and cut and paste it over so that it is readable?

otherwise... GL.

Chris

1 - 20 of 20 Posts