Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
if this was that other site you'd be flooded w/ about 500 wtlw's by now

however

that was the electra concept car

the body styling was actually brought to life in i believe it was calles the s201 sti. w/ the wing and front end and everything...

just a very shoy sti, not exactily made for offroad....

you can't get parts for it unless you have one, kinda like the 22b,
it's a sharp looking car, except that back wing, the pictures filtered over here a couple years ago, and ppl wanted the body kit, nobody's made a replica yet..

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'll have to agree the subiegal.....although unique, it doesn't, IMO, show the Impreza in its true form. The WRC is the Impreza's true form....

-Andy

·
Registered
40 Posts
While i don't like the car as a whole there are alot of interesting individual parts on it. For instance the headlight assembly. It would be really cool if morette would incorperate the cornermarkers in their product. I think it would make for a much cleaner look. Little things like that. That is after all what concept cars are about isnt it? Going extreme in order to find new and interesting ideas.

Just my two bits
-Dustin

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i have seen those pics b4!

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
RallyImprezive said:
.....although unique, it doesn't, IMO, show the Impreza in its true form. The WRC is the Impreza's true form....
I only agree half on that. WRC is from Europe. Subaru is from Japan. It's just they made it to compete in the WRC but it is sure one heck of a car tuned for tarmac also! Every Impreza doesn't have to rally, they can do other things too!

FuJi

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like I said "I" never seen it b4. :biggest: I do like those headlamps whatever happened to that Twinlights guy that was making something like those?

·
Registered
392 Posts
the twin lights with the corner signal are out but only for the legacy.. no one put the impreza setup/w corners in production...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts