Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
KillerTHC said:
anyone have one? thanks.
no sorry... but the HKS SSQV can make two different sounds... HKS offers two different whistles... one make a PPSSHHH sound (standard BOV stuff)... the other is an odd studder sounding thing... kinda hard to describe... which are you looking for?

-wop

·
GC8 FTW
7,469 Posts
yayyyyyyy someone replied to this thread....haahha i was just watching it get viewed...lolz

-akcel

i know i didnt help much but we had fun didnt we?:sd: :chomp:

·
Registered
257 Posts
akcel said:
yayyyyyyy someone replied to this thread....haahha i was just watching it get viewed...lolz

-akcel

i know i didnt help much but we had fun didnt we?:sd: :chomp:
thanks... TOOL!

·
Registered
257 Posts
JUST KIDDING!!!

:biggest: :biggest:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:
:biggest: :biggest:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:
:biggest::biggest:

-wop

·
Registered
257 Posts
I maybe selling my HKS racing BOV if you are interested... $350.00... hold 45psi and like 600 horse... more then enough for the subie...

-wop

·
Registered
257 Posts
akcel said:
i didnt know you installed a bov on the wing......is that just the racing one u install there or do they all go there?:chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

:chomp: akcel:chomp:
you sure do... only for uber power... if you want shin power they go on the deck lid.

-wop

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
wop. i knew that had to be the HKS racing BOV when i saw it.

here's the HKS SS BOV sould clips:
BOV 1
BOV 2
BOV 3

the whistle that the HKS SS BOV gives off is very unique. i has a different kind of whistle IMO. i would perfer the whhooooiiiisshhhh sound but if the HKS SS BOV performs better, i would be getting that if i where you.

FuJi

·
Registered
257 Posts
akcel said:
i love how it sounds at low boost.....lovely how it studders kinda or is it shutters or shudders like rudders?

:chomp:akcel:chomp:
boost has no matter in the sound... it is the whiste I tell you!

-wop

1 - 19 of 19 Posts