Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
01 2.5RS BRP
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a HKS Hi Power exhaust, its a full 3inch catback. Pipes are scratched up from scraping, as the car is lowered. The connecting end was modified/extended by a local shop to meet up correctly with my JDM downpipe from my ej20g.

I got a new downpipe, and new exhaust, so these are up for sale.

The downpipe is a divorced wastegate setup.
I'll get real pics as soon as I can, they are kind of buried in my garage behind my other parts at the moment. For now theres one of the catback on the car

I'd like to get $275 for the pair. If you'd like to buy them separately throw me offers. Willing to meet up within reasonable distance from NEPA. Message me here or text is fine too: 5702421887

·
Registered
36 Posts
Would like to know which downpipe and see some pics. Is it a shorty style downpipe? Full length? Cat or no cat? To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure how it will fit on my car. It's a 93 Legacy Sport Sedan. I do know that generally 2002 - 2007 WRX style full length downpipes leave a gap of about 6 inches between the downpipe and a regular WRX exhaust. So I imagine if you had to extend your midpipe to mate up with the JDM style downpipe, then I will have to have an 8 - 10 inch extension made instead of a 6 inch extension, right?

·
Registered
01 2.5RS BRP
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would like to know which downpipe and see some pics. Is it a shorty style downpipe? Full length? Cat or no cat? To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure how it will fit on my car. It's a 93 Legacy Sport Sedan. I do know that generally 2002 - 2007 WRX style full length downpipes leave a gap of about 6 inches between the downpipe and a regular WRX exhaust. So I imagine if you had to extend your midpipe to mate up with the JDM style downpipe, then I will have to have an 8 - 10 inch extension made instead of a 6 inch extension, right?
It's jdm length, so not full USDM length. Not sure what the exact difference is. I would guess the extension I had welded on to the Hi Power was 3-4 inches. I have pics, will upload them soon as I can, in the meantime you can text me and I can send them to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts