Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...i did. damn emergency brake pulled itself up all by it lonesome. ok, so i pulled the e-brake, spun around and checked the curb with the rear passenger side. now i have a shitload of positive camber. i took it to the only open shop in town at 630pm on a friday and they said i bent some knuckle that connects the strut to the wheel area. i didn't see anything wrong when i looked at it when i got it home. anyways, what i'm looking for is maybe a parts listing of all the rear suspension components or if anyone knows the part number or numbers so i can buy it myself and do the work myself. thanks for the help. brian

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
You need to check the strut first. The strut tends to bend before the links do. Believe me I know!!! Check the top of the base of the strut and see if it looks like it is seperating from the body of the strut. If not look at the 2 links that go from the center of the car to the spindle. PM me if you need any more help.

sean

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ha just hit a curb like two weeks ago drifting in the snow in a parking lot by my house waiting on new control arms cuz the stock hollow ones folded gnarly :/ curbs always win

·
aka arangov3
Do noffin Foz
2,802 Posts
me vs curb at last snow storm ended with a draw and the death of a mail box but shhhhh don't let the government know

·
Modsterdomus
2000 STM RS Sedan 5spd
7,849 Posts
I was gonna say, that was a boneheaded move. But you were young and stupid and not nearly as wise then!

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not wise at all. first subaru. first AWD. came over from nissan Z's.

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^the one who doesn't get his dick smacked and named changed by kevin.

·
peon
shitty shitty bang bang
2,583 Posts
I tried doing it on the other site, they limit how long threads hang around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts