2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Is someone getting old round here??

Nick C.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Happy Birthday, old man!:p Don't worry, I'm not too far behind you, and my GF has a few years on you! Age ain't nuthin but a number. Ask anybody I know, they know I'm almost 29, but they say I act like I'm still 16.:D Immaturity ownz!

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter." Old Satch.

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Happy Birthday James! You have 10 years on me!:D Does that make it okay to call you old? Just kidding!:D

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Yeah, you all can call me old, I don't mind.

Especially since this old man can laugh as I pull away from your RS (or WRX :devil: ) in my super fast Typhoon!

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Somehow I don't think a Impreza L would be much of a match for the Ty. My friend and I went to lunch today, and were commenting on how quickly things got smaller in the rear view mirrors. Like they were standing still! :eek:

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
:stupid: I think we established that my L is the slowest car on the planet, I just don't think it was very nice of you to leave it out!:D

·
Registered
744 Posts
I_H8_1.8 said:
:stupid: I think we established that my L is the slowest car on the planet, I just don't think it was very nice of you to leave it out!:D
Oh no.. we've known that for quite some time..

:D

Just playin with ya. ;)

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I might be able to beat a Metro. Maybe!:curse: :mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts