Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I Am New Here!

Frakk and Tall J told me about your board here. I think its FUCKING great. I-Club is a bunch of retards and bitchs that think they are hot SHIT. The best thing here is that I can say what the FUCK I want. So go eat a dick I-Club! Oh ya, I have a WRX, is that ok?

Fuck you, you Fucking Fuck's!
Casey

I also forgot to tell you that Tall J and Frakk are my little bitch's. Actually they are 2 of the coolest guys I have ever meet.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to post a picture of myself, so you will recognize me at the next meet. This is one of me and some dumb ho.

Peace in the Mid-East.

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    23.6 KB Views: 119

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Quick WRX said:
Fuck you, you Fucking Fuck's!
Casey

I also forgot to tell you that Tall J and Frakk are my little bitch's. Actually they are 2 of the coolest guys I have ever meet.
Well It looks like we are going to have some fucking fun Now!
Oh hey by the way

FUCK YOU TOO!!!!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Quick WRX said:
I forgot to post a picture of myself, so you will recognize me at the next meet. This is one of me and some dumb ho.

Peace in the Mid-East.

i'm 12 years old, and what is that in that miss mouth? is that a new kind of lollipop? :lol: and FUCK!

jz

·
Registered
347 Posts
hehe...

Is that a self portrait?

Dude, I'm going to have to stay up all night watching the Cartoon network to get that image out of my head! :stinky: :barf:

:checkit:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
McDade said:
beam me up scotty cause there is obviously no intellegent life down here...:run:
Come on asshole! We are just fuckin' around. Don’t you guys have senses of humor out there? Or did the Gina and Guido drive off with them in their Trans-Am?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
McDade said:
beam me up scotty cause there is obviously no intellegent life down here...:run:
Apparently small town folks don't have a sense of humor now a days....hey I've got an idea why dont you stay in Bloomfield or wherever the fuck is it that you're at an mind your on own fucking business!, if you can't see the obvious (this is only meant to be a joke)
Oh wait we have to spell it out for you!!! 'cause obviously you're too fucking stupid to figure it out what's going on?????

T-H-I-S I-S M-E-A-N-T A-S A J-O-K-E

P.S. next time read the fucking whole thread before you add your two cents ...JACKASS!

Yeh it's me FRAKK

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did the Gina and Guido drive off with them in their Trans-Am
DETRIOT ROCK CITY!! KISS RULZ

Thanks for sticking up for me guys, you that biz-om

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Quick WRX said:

DETRIOT ROCK CITY!! KISS RULZ

Thanks for sticking things up my ass guys, you that biz-om
You need to learn the right way to edit the quotes. Click on the quote button under the post then go in and edit it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts