Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see how everyone was doin’ around here. Santa (my loving boy-toy Scott G.) brought me a turbo & intercooler for Christmas!!! The L will soon conquer all!!!! HAHAHA ::evil laughter::
So when’s the next OC meet?
Luv ya guys!
~Bris~

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Drat, all I have is an intercooler! Maybe I should install it to LOOK fast like the Civic boys do... :lol:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Not after I get my Turbo and intercooler installed then the L would not conquer all:p

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You going to ridgecrest in Feb? Then we'll see! Careful... you just may get beat by a GIRL!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
HotImprezaChick said:
You going to ridgecrest in Feb? Then we'll see! Careful... you just may get beat by a GIRL!
I don't rally but I can take you on the Tarmac...my car is not set up for rallying!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
HotImprezaChick said:
I'm sure he's used to that by now.

Btw... hi all, too!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope I see you all out there... I need some competition (not saying that any of you are competition, but...) hehehe :lol:

My goals for January include:
Installing turbo
paint & body job
overall fixerup

~B~

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:
What's a goal? :confused:
you know that thing that Spanish TV anouncers say when you are watching Soccer...

"Disparo a la arqueria si...."GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!"

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:
Yo lo obtengo ahora. ¿Como una meta en el fútbol, el derecho?
Dude babelfish is not working that well cause that shit doesn't make sense...

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
why did i just have a very disturbing mental image of frank running around, arms raised in triumph, throwing off his shirt and sliding down on his knees :barf:

FRAKK's2.5 said:
you know that thing that Spanish TV anouncers say when you are watching Soccer...

"Disparo a la arqueria si...."GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts