Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where the hell is everyone. Am I the only one here to represent the mid atlantic states? I don't even own an RS, but I've seen a few around. Why the hell am I talking to myself?

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Stealthbmbr,

Hey another Mid-A guy checking in. I too dont even own an RS hehe but i want one. I started a thread in the I-club Old School forum asking the same question as you did "Where the hell is everyone?"

·
Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
880 Posts
For the subaru crowd, I use the other club. For information and stuff concerning my car, I come here mainly. Why try to transplant people from an already active board? Eh, there are people here, we just don't post in Mid-A.

AJ
aka midnx03

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
stealthbmbr said:
Where the hell is everyone. Am I the only one here to represent the mid atlantic states? I don't even own an RS, but I've seen a few around. Why the hell am I talking to myself?
I was thinking the same thing to myself last week. I did't bother to post though. Talking to yourself is okay, as long as no one else knows about it. :biggest:

Buster

·
Registered
120 Posts
i-club has began to have suck. some members there can grap on my tired.....

·
Registered
77 Posts
i dont really hang out in any of the impreza forums that much anymore (occasionally in the N/A forums, but there are few worth while threads) the attitude *cough* i-club*cough* and general knowledge of cars just sucks in general (the same newbie Q's asked over and over again, and this place just isnt very active.....my main hangouts are moslty clubsi (Si v all), and now ive been recently chillin out at teamslow.org too, much more inactive then here, but a great bunch of guys. i really cant stand the my car is better than yours attitude. i love all cars.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rhdude said:
i-club has began to have suck. some members there can grap on my tired.....
I agree, same questions over and over in the n/a forum. Hell, even OT is beginning to bore me.

Anyone going to the meet at Bel Air Subaru on June 30?

·
Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
880 Posts
I'll be there as well. SOA has been doing this more often, I've seen meets popping up all over that have Subaru dealers involved. Hmmmmm, I wonder if they finally got a clue? :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts