Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Yup, a definate possibility - more like reality. Depending on how much real work I get done tonight I am going to do something about it. :D

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
i really don't think i have EVER seen sucha cooperative board op...you rule james ;)

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Wait, you mean to tell me that I'm not supposed to be this nice to people? Thanks for letting me know, now I'll just ignore everyones requests! :lol:

·
Registered
352 Posts
hey, if you need someone to watch over a Tri-State forum(if you make one), i would love to do it. I spend most of my time in the Tri-State forum on the I-Club so i know what mostly goes on there.

and what would be rules for Regional forums? are off-topic posts allowed? or is it up to the moderator to decide (i'd prefer the later of the two)

just wanted to ask thes few questions, if no, then that's ok, at least i asked.

BTW...i like this new home :sunny:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
As far as regional forums, and moderators in general, I am trying to lay low. Rules, well, same idea. I think that censoring information, even bad information, just ain't my thing. Granted if something goes up that is questionable in a legal sense (meaning *I* might be sued) then it's going to get chopped, no questions asked. But for the most part people are pretty good here. The RS club really seems to be the spill over of many of the original I-club members and so far 99.9% of the posts have been mature, adult, and either fun or informative. Therefore I have seen no need to moderate or place rules on anything.

As far as regional posts, I really think that's like an off-topic place for people to go. Most regional forums I have used were so small that it was easy to sort through the messages that were goofy vs. those that were informational. So again, no moderation needed.

Thanks for the offer, though! :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
are there really enough members for the regional stuff yet? I mean, even with New England being the largest regional forum on i-club...I've only seen one other NESIC'er in here...

just my .02

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think there are enough members to warrant regional forums. Remember that as people join they will naturally gravitate toward their regional forum and those areas will quickly become the busiest. They certainly are on that other club.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts