Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok! so I'm fucking itching for another run and meet so I was thinking maybe to meet somewhere next weekend do breakfast or lunch and afterwards go for a kick ass run what do you think? I was thinking maybe run through the canyons again...hey if GMR is open why not make it a GMR run maybe Sean can crash his car again....(sorry Sean I had to do it...**Italian accent**I mean no disrispect but I got to say what I got to say**end**) hey Francis are you up for it?:D 'bout you Matt, Casey?, TallJ, FAGLLL I mean Val, eric m. (I'll promise we won't kick your ass...really)I am B? you in??, Franco?


Laters
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Ok! so I'm fucking itching for another run and meet so I was thinking maybe to meet somewhere next weekend do breakfast or lunch and afterwards go for a kick ass run what do you think? I was thinking maybe run through the canyons again...hey if GMR is open why not make it a GMR run maybe Sean can crash his car again....(sorry Sean I had to do it...**Italian accent**I mean no disrispect but I got to say what I got to say**end**) hey Francis are you up for it?:D 'bout you Matt, Casey?, TallJ, FAGLLL I mean Val, eric m. (I'll promise we won't kick your ass...really)I am B? you in??, Franco?


Laters
I'm always down!!!

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
I am b said:
arrrghhhh. I will go to one of these someday.

I'm the busy business/married/homebody guy.
LOL, I just noticed... if you put your s/n together, it looks
like LAMB...

:biggest:
 

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey I found a Cool Road this weekend this place is called little Tujunga Road (the town formelly know as Tweak town!) this place takes you all the way to the 14 it is about 10 to 15 miles long very High Speed and this place is very isolated I only saw one car yesterday this was around 8:00pm so what you think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
420 Posts
I am in
We are talking Nov 2nd right? I am comming off a 3 day straight shift that morning so no promisis, but I would like to be there to kick your ASS FOO!
 

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quick WRX said:
I am in
We are talking Nov 2nd right? I am comming off a 3 day straight shift that morning so no promisis, but I would like to be there to kick your ASS FOO!
YOu are fucking on! biatch!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
420 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:

YOu are fucking on! biatch!!!!
Dude, you try working 72 hours straight on the busiest Paramedic rescue west of the Mississippi and we will see whos the biatch
 

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
Joined
·
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quick WRX said:

Dude, you try working 72 hours straight on the busiest Paramedic rescue west of the Mississippi and we will see whos the biatch
AAWW! come on Casey I know I'm only giving you shit...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
420 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:

AAWW! come on Casey you know I only want to blow you
Ya I know, I will really do my best to be there. But I may have to go to your Moms and put in some "work" if you know what I meen.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,332 Posts
I would love to go, but my new tires (245/45/16 Kumho's) might not be in yet. Also I get a big ass shot in my spine on friday, so i'm not sure how i'm going to be.


























Oh yea, did I mention my new 245/45/16 Kumho's:drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
TMRRALLY said:


245/45/16
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
I have those tires on my MR2. They have EXCELLENT lateral grip,
but braking is atrocious. Be careful. Also, the sidewalls get
damaged really easily, I've had 3 tires bubble up on me.

Matt
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Top