Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'05 RS, Platinum Silver
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i bought my 05 rs about a week ago. upgrade from my 96 avenger lol. been learnin to drive stick and so far its goin well, only taken her out bout 3 tims and im pretty much good to go. got my rs from the subaru dealer in mequon, WI 34k miles on it. im excited for whats to come. i got some I.C.E. to swap into it from my venger and im hoping to switch the exhaust and intake before winter to make it sound a lil nicer.

·
Registered
02' PSM WRX
1,535 Posts
welcome to the club! what do you mean I.C.E.? Intake Cams and Exhaust? or ICE like LEDs and Neons...

·
Registered
'05 RS, Platinum Silver
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to the club! what do you mean I.C.E.? Intake Cams and Exhaust? or ICE like LEDs and Neons...
i mean in car entertainment lol. got my 7in dual touchscreen and my mtx amp just gotta buy some new subs

·
Registered
02' PSM WRX
1,535 Posts
haha ok... just checkin. go into "user cp" at the top left of the page and fill out your profile.

·
Registered
'05 RS, Platinum Silver
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
k got it filled out, im in southeastern wisconsin, ne members close by wanna gimme some pointers or when the mods come in some help installing?

·
Registered
'05 RS, Platinum Silver
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New ICE

got the dual xdvd8281 installed today, used a wire harness this time and wow did it save time, total instal took bout 30 min which is a lot faster than when i installed on the avenger. ill try to get some pics up, the touchscreen looks sexy in the subie

·
Registered
2005 impreza sw regal blue
36 Posts
very nice. glad you joined the subie crowd, you will love it in the winter.

awd in snow=FUN 2wd in snow=:curse:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts