Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Bob22b said:
California SUCKS :sunny: :sunny: :eek: :confused: :barf: :barf: :stupid: :stinky: :stinky:

AHHAHAHAHah FUCKING RETARD.

The only bush you can get in Texas is George Bush's nasty daughters!

GO BACK TO FUCKING TEXAS and FUCK THOSE ********!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Bob22b said:
California SUCKS :sunny: :sunny: :eek: :confused: :barf: :barf: :stupid: :stinky: :stinky:
Only two things come from Texas Steers and Queers! and you don't sound like a Damn Steer to me! Go back to Texas and take this with you...would ya'!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I do have to say it is nice to see one of the Texass guys finally try to stick up for themselfs.

NOw go home and play with your Jackalope!!!!:boxer:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
california sucks even more

:boxer: :boxer: :devil: :flame: :flame: :stinky: :stinky: :barf: :barf: :happynow:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Bob22b said:
california sucks even more

:happynow:
WHY? 'cause we don't turn around and run with our tail between ours legs just like the SOuthwest when someone tries to take over????

PLEASE! Hey kid it's useless just give up!:p

·
Registered
32 Posts
Uh yea nice there fatso.

:devil:

Uh oh Uh oh, were getting dissed by people who fuck sheep and cant solve simplistic math problems.

No seriously I'm glad we have texas.... I mean just another shit hole of festering americans who occupy this country so they can eat lots and lots of greasy fatty foods and drain tax payer dollars via heart atttacks.

People question where the dumbing down of america comes from. Why dont we look at the " big " state. Where everything is big because Big and plain and simple is the Texan way. And for those kinda people its the only way they can understand.

...OK * the following rant* was all in good humor guys.
Take care everyone,
Peace :stupid:

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
lol, that is funny, considering like 50% of America's most intelligent people come from my town. :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was just kidding around. read the last line * allin good humor*
Sorry man I've had al ong day and I forgot to take into consideration NASA.. So ya you can diss us californians...hahaha
Man I really beat this thread like a dead horsey.

Take care though,
Devon

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
lol, yeah, I knew you were kidding. Arr, it still felt a bit harsh though. Haha, but I can take it. I'm just glad I'm not one of those crazy people that can't take anything like that and start flaming like mad! Then some shit would really be started in here.
But then again, I don't think I could ever really "flame" because I rarely make grammatical or spelling errors, so therefore it's not your typical flame. haha.

Wow I am stupid.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yep, Morgan this thread is dead

So I'm done here unless mr. Frakks or sean has something to say = p

Not to beat a dead horsey or anything.:)

God thats one fucked up metaphor.

peace,
Devon

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.