Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whattup,
I am interested in what a modified N/A RS can do. I was planning on getting a stage two turbo kit from LudeSpeed but now Im not sure because the owner of a local performance shop told me that it would just be bad for my car and its not worth it cause it doesnt perform well but I still might get the kit. He told me I should get the stage 3 power kit from Cobb Tunning and he said I would be fast enough to beat a stock WRX. So now I might just keep my 2.5 N/A to be safe, if it can be fast enough.:happynow:

Please show me your pics, mods, and 1/4 mile times of your modified N/A RS's (also proof of your 1/4 mile times if possible). Also tell me the prices you paid too please.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Well, I'm looking at the two, and the LudeSpeed says it has a higher gain. Mid 13's for the LudeSpeed stage 2, low 14's for the Cobb Stage3. And the Cobb Power Package requires a lot more work on the engine, since it requires the new heads/cams. If you are looking for out-and-out speed and power, go FI. Especially since you're looking at the stage 2, you could upgrade it to stage 3 later, and widen the gap between it and the Cobb package. But NA is nice, too. But a FI 2.5L has lots of power everywhere, even off boost, since it still has the dispalcement.

·
Registered
MY99 STM GM6 RST RIP
11 Posts

If I ever get the engine to idle properly and get out to the track, I'll let you know what it can do.

RalliSpec intake
Engine & Tranny Mounts
Jun Lightweight Flywheel
Exedy Clutch
TecII /w Parallel fuel rails and 550cc injectors
Stromung Midpipe + modified WRX muffler

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
sidewayz, I like how your car looks :D Did you paint your rims or powdercoat them?

Keith

1 - 6 of 6 Posts